Cedar Creek Park SC, Cherokee Lodge TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedar Creek Park SC, Cherokee Lodge TN

Hello everbody out there my name is Macky.
    I'll be going to Cedar Creek Park in SC and Cherokee Lodge in TN in the next few days is there anybody out there whose been to either one of these and can tell me if there good places.

Hello everbody out there my name is Macky.
    I'll be going to Cedar Creek Park in SC and Cherokee Lodge in TN in the next few days is there anybody out there whose been to either one of these and can tell me if there good places.

Comment

I've been to both places. Cedar Creek is not clothing optional, Cherokee is. Both are nice places to visit. Danny at Cherokee lodge and John at Cedar Creek both go out of their way to make their members and visitors feel welcome. Enjoy your visit. Tell Danny and John hello for me.

Walt Iliff

Comment

I've been to Cedar Creek. We were well received, nice owners/managers, decent grounds (pool area is a bit small), nice little hiking trail to a quiet little creek where you can sit and relax (be aware that some rafters can roll through, so keep a towel handy).
        Now that I think about it, the day I went, I saw zero clothing; but then again that's my personal preference.

Comment

Working...
        X