nude housework

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nude housework

I do housework in the nude whenever possible-since thw wife does not like to be nude -I am naked when she is out-love to wash dishes , vaccumm the house, wash my cars, and have gardened in the nude

I do housework in the nude whenever possible-since thw wife does not like to be nude -I am naked when she is out-love to wash dishes , vaccumm the house, wash my cars, and have gardened in the nude

Comment

I just finished baking some cookies for my wife while I am nude. Now for a quick sower and to continue to sit around in the nude.

Comment

I have done some painting around the house nude. Takes the worry out of getting paint on clothes. A quick shower takes care of any splatters.

Comment

I also painted , my garage the inside .Nice rainy day project ,home from work.

Comment

I've washed the dishes nude. And made my bed. I think that's about it...

I rarely have time to be nude at home so when I do have the chance, housework is not the highest priority.

Comment

Cooking naked is the best...just don't fry bacon...OR chicken! Naked and poping grease do not mix!

Comment

I find house work to be more enjoyable while nude. Dull work made better. Washing dishes, dusting, vacumming, cleaning the bathroom, laundry, ect. And my girlfriend certainly doesn't mind.

Comment

I still feel rather weird doing some kinds of chores naked, like vaccumming. But laundry and general picking up seem quite natural.

Comment

Housework? What is housework?

(Thanks, Jon-Marc. )

Comment

I do plenty of housework nude...cleaning, vacuuming, washing the dishes, mopping the floor & when i get the chance Id wash my car nude & take out the trash nude at nights...

Comment

Yes, is there any other way?

Comment

I have been nude for so long that I have done all the housework nude.

Comment

For me, it's like anything else - do it nude - with the exception of frying as others have mentioned! LOL!

Comment

Well as I tend to be nude all the time at home I always do the hoovering, dusting etc nude. Its only when I am putting the washing out that I have to put something on as my garden isnt that private unless of copurse my neighbours are away or out, then I may risk it.

Comment

Working...
                              X