Maintenance around the House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance around the House

I've been on Vacation this week and have been slacking for the first part of the week. I had to get busy and get things taken care of today. Feel free to add to the album your pictures of work around your house or yard.
    Nudeinbama

I've been on Vacation this week and have been slacking for the first part of the week. I had to get busy and get things taken care of today. Feel free to add to the album your pictures of work around your house or yard.
    Nudeinbama

Comment

Thats beautiful decking, but have you priced that material?
      Nudeinbama

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Nudeinbama:
        Thats beautiful decking, but have you priced that material?
        Nudeinbama

Excellent example of a naturist photo gallery bama

Your deck looks alot like mine. Nail heads are beginning to pop up. I also have a couple of boards that are rotten and need to be replaced. One of these days...

And yeah that new decking material is nice but it is about $15-$20 a board!

Comment

Hey 'Bama, where were you when I needed you? We just had a major remodel and sure could have used your services. Just kidding.

Great photos. Looks like you got a lot accomplished and I'm sure your uniform of choice made things a lot easier. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Bama, nice work you do, when you are finished come over and start around my house.
            Lots of things to do!!

Comment

Thanks for posting the photos. It shows that many of us do the projects and work indoors and out in the nude and it makes it much more pleasant! I replaced my kitchen and entry and hallway with tile a couple of years ago and rebuilt the deck about 3 or 4 years ago.

Comment

Hey Bama! So nice of you to share the photos of your working around the house. I can relate to the gardening work having just planted the complete garden this week. Hope the weather holds for the rest of your vacation.

Comment

NudeinBama:
                  Geez, Great Photo's. I really Enjoy Photo's of people in this lifestyle doing things as such ( work or projects ), like in the pic's. When its time to build a new Deck, Give me a Shout!

Comment

I guess someone didn't like the photo-shoot as well as others. It moved from a five star rating down to a three.Ha!I like the rating system, it lets you know how others feel of your efforts, but maybe once a higher rating is acheived maybe it should stay there. Not just for this posting, but all.
                    Nudeinbama

Comment

We will work the rating up there Bama!

Comment

quote:
                        I guess someone didn't like the photo-shoot as well as others. It moved from a five star rating down to a three.Ha!I like the rating system, it lets you know how others feel of your efforts, but maybe once a higher rating is acheived maybe it should stay there. Not just for this posting, but all.
                        Nudeinbama

Looks like the ratings are coming back up. Im with the others, its good to see ordinary people doing ordinary things in more comfortable state. I wouldn't do it any other way. We remodeled two bathrooms, repainted the entire inside of the house and painted the gazebo and hot tub nude. Cleanup was a breeze.

Comment

I always do as much home maintenance in the nude as possible. The Prof will help out but will usually opt for a shirt and she hates to sweat!

Your pictures inspired me! We just bought a new washer and dryer but the area in the garage where they go was looking pretty bad.

This morning when the Prof left for work, I went to work. Took out the old appliances, stating tearing up the linolium flooring, taking all the cabinets down and pulling the 100's of staples out of the drywall

I started patching all the holes and by the time and Prof got home I was ready to paint this area. To my suprise, she immerged from the house butt naked and wanted to help! She helped me paint and now the area's ready for the tile floor. I'd love to do this portion in the nude but got a co-worker helping me and he's not a nudist so I'll keep some shorts on.

Wish I could have gotten some pictures but she wouldn't let me post them anyway. It was great having her help but having her help out completely naked was a real plus.

Thanks for inspiring me to go do this project Bama!

Comment

I'm glad that it worked out well for you FireProf,I'll bet her joining you with the task in the nude was a real treat. Iknow it would be for me. not likely to happen, but I'll keep hoping and be patient.
                            Nudeinbama

Comment

quote:
                              Nudeinbama

Always better to do work in the buff.
                              Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X