Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "including naked bull fighting"

From the front page...

Watch the new show added December 23, 2009, here! Join is on this Christmas show at Olive Dell Ranch in Colton, California. Positive and not so positive nudity on television, including naked bull fighting!

I haven't watched the video in question above (I have no intention to do so), but I have to say that the concept of "Bull Fighting" (naked or not) sickens me. I am not a flaming left winger or strict non meat eater, but I do feel that killing animals while entertaining a crowd using slow torture is sick, disgusting and degrading; that it is a so-called "sport" is grotesque. You would think it would be banned by now. Don't we see enough blood these days?

It is just my opinion, but I believe that it is NOT in keeping with naturism. I think it is sad that people slowly kill a more or less defenseless animal in a slow and painful manner merely to appease the thirst for blood and death. This is "sport?"

"Bull Fighting" is nothing more than torturing an animal to death for entertainment and profit. The animal is taunted, tortured and slowly killed to the cheers of the crowd.

It saddens me that the owners of ClothesFree believe it is something to be proud of enough to connect it with naturism and nude recreation. I hope they think over that opinion again. I hope they remove the video.

This is nude "recreation?" ...

Last edited by Terry nude; 01-01-2010, 01:31 AM.

Re: "including naked bull fighting"

We here at CFI totally agree with your points you made. As stated we did a story on "positive and not so positive nudity on television, including naked bull fighting". Although I call it not so positive, it was at a rodeo, not a real bull fighting event and no animals were killled or hurt. It was a "comedy" stunt with only a red towel and a naked person. It was nothing like the gruesome photo you posted. We would never recommend bull fighting or even this stunt. We usually try to stay away from negative stories regarding nudity. We just reported this one as "nudes in the news".

Comment

Originally posted by Corky View Post
      We here at CFI totally agree with your points you made. As stated we did a story on "positive and not so positive nudity on television, including naked bull fighting". Although I call it not so positive, it was at a rodeo, not a real bull fighting event and no animals were killled or hurt. It was a "comedy" stunt with only a red towel and a naked person. It was nothing like the gruesome photo you posted. We would never recommend bull fighting or even this stunt. We usually try to stay away from negative stories regarding nudity. We just reported this one as "nudes in the news".
      It is just my opinion, but the fact that "It was a "comedy" stunt with only a red towel and a naked person" was not mentioned in the description of the video. Personally, I would have let the reader know that it was a comedy stunt.

Again, just some advice and only an opinion.

Comment

Thanks! Your opinions are very welcome and we are changing the wording today.

Comment

Originally posted by Corky View Post
          Thanks! Your opinions are very welcome and we are changing the wording today.
          Hey cool, thanks for listening. Hope I helped.

Comment

Bull fighting is such a discusting custom and should be definatelly banned anyway

Comment

Working...
            X