Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time?

How much time do you spend in the nude?

I tend to be naked most of the time I'm in my house, around my wife and kids (two teenage boys). None of them are into nudism, but are very accepting. They don't really seem to notice or care anymore. And it's so comfortable and freeing to be able to relax -- freely.

Hope everyone can enjoy this.

Travis

How much time do you spend in the nude?

I tend to be naked most of the time I'm in my house, around my wife and kids (two teenage boys). None of them are into nudism, but are very accepting. They don't really seem to notice or care anymore. And it's so comfortable and freeing to be able to relax -- freely.

Hope everyone can enjoy this.

Travis

Comment

I work out of the house and spend almost all my time nude. The only time I dress is to shop or get the mail.

Comment

I am retired and live in a secluded area so like cyndiann the only time I dress is to go shopping or check my mail at the post office. Even then I wear as little as possible. Occasionally I'll dress for family members coming to visit that would not come otherwise but that is rare. It is hard to describe the total exhilliration I feel from being able to live my life this way. I do at times take it for granted but I always remember sometime during the day how difficult it was before I moved to my home here. I wish everyone would take a chance and experience nude living for awhile. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, I also am almost always nude. I'm still in high school though so I gotta wear clothes then and wear clothes when I go shopping or some thing like that. I have been a nudist for 10 years so I feel comfortable around my family when I'm naked and they are nudists too and feel comfortable naked around me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, it looks like I need to write a little more to compare to you guys. Yeah, so I'm basically always nude when I'm around the house, doing chores, taking walks, or playing sports outside with my family. I'd say I'm naked on an average of 14 hours a day and I love it.

Comment

i work at home also, so i'm usually naked. the kids don't even notice anymore and sometimes they are nude as well....

Comment

Travisg,
                Great topic so I'll add my 2 cents worth.

On average I spend about 8-10 waking hours nude everyday. This, of course, excludes my sleeping time which I am always nude.

My job affords me the opportunity to either work or not, so when I don't work I have more naked time. If I am not working, and at home, I'm nude. If I have been working but on my way home, I am shirtless and then totally nude after I get home.

If I have un-invited guests come to my home, I keep slip-on shorts handy to answer the door. But if I have invited guests come to my home, it is understood that I will be nude.

Glad to share my habits,
                Kevin Cabrera

Comment

Since I'm retired I'm dressed only during the rare times I have to go outside. I spend most of my time in my house, where I'm always nude.

Comment

Naked whenever I can. Like most of you, if we are going somewhere where we have to be dressed...we get dressed or take something with us to change into. Yeah, sometimes we drive to places nude, get dressed then get naked again on the way home. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Out of 24 hours in a day I'd guess I'm naked for 20. Some days more, some days less. Being retired means no set schedule. Minimal clothing (pair of short shorts & NOTHING else) when certain people come over, but naked for a lot of friends' visits. Many but not all, will join me for a session in the hot tub with a few beers. Hot tub rule: NO clothing allowed ever at all - PERIOD!!

Now with hot weather here the clothing is getting less & less use.

Comment

I'm nude 100% of the time when I'm sleeping. After working in the heat all day long, I'm usually nude during my "leisure time". Feels good for the cooler to hit the open body. Basically, I'm pretty much like everyone else, dress only when I have to.

Comment

Can't quite get the quote thing..sorry

Comment

How much time, eh...Well, let me answer this way...every chance I get, sometimes when I shouldn't, but not nearly often enough. There, that about covers it! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X