Waterslide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterslide

Does anyone know where there is a Nudist / Naturist Waterslide in the United States (US). Thanks for your help ahead of time.

Does anyone know where there is a Nudist / Naturist Waterslide in the United States (US). Thanks for your help ahead of time.

Comment

Ralph -- I don't know of any nudist specific water parks. There are several who have tried to have a "nudist day" along the lines of a special event. Every time one gets set up, the media gets a hold of the information, the religious right chimes in, and the water park is forced to cancel the event. What a shame!!

J

Comment

Hello "NudstRalph",

There's a small water slide on the back of "The Ark" Party Boat that the Hill Country Nudists have rented the last few years for their Nude Boat Party to Hippie Hollow on Lake Travis at Austin, TX.

Come on over and have fun next September!

Take Care & Enjoy Life Bare,
        David

Comment

Turtle Lake Resort in Michigan used to have a water slide as well but its long gone now. I think the insurance premiums did it in...

Comment

Hi Ralph:

My name is also Ralph. I don't know of any nude waterslide in the east or west coast. If you do find out let me know. I will be visiting Los Angeles next year.

quote:
            Originally posted by NudstRalph:

Comment

We have fun in California by renting a house boat with water slide, satellite TV, and a hot tub on the top deck.

Comment

New Melones Lake not to far from Angles Camp.

New Melones marina Web pages

Comment

Oh that looks like fun!!! You know how to live!!!

Comment

In what way does a "nudist/naturist" waterslide look different from a regular one?

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by nunne:
                      In what way does a "nudist/naturist" waterslide look different from a regular one?

It has naked people sliding down it

Comment

PascoDoug - Good one! My laugh of the day!

Comment

Be afraid ...

Comment

to Naturist mark...in a word OUCH!

Comment

Thank you for all your help! Was thinking of taking the family to one but guess that is out. Maybe I will look for a nice Family Nudist / Naturist Resort. Is there a nice one anyone knows that has fun for kids between 11 and 8yrs old.

Comment

Working...
                              X