X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In poor taste but humorous...

Has anyone seen bumper nuts?

http://www.bumpernuts.com/

Perhaps this signifies a societal change in which depictions of male genitalia are no longer so shocking that they can't be humorous.

Has anyone seen bumper nuts?

http://www.bumpernuts.com/

Perhaps this signifies a societal change in which depictions of male genitalia are no longer so shocking that they can't be humorous.

Comment

I don't consider myself a prude by any means but this is one of those things that are only humorous for a short time.

Comment

I love'em! I think I'll get some for my big red truck red, red of course. I actually have seen these on a few trucks here on base. I think they're cool.

Comment

I have seen those...I dunno, they don't shock or offend me but since they are only on trucks, I associate them as being sort of a macho thing, and I hate macho s*** so I gotta give em a thumbs down. I do appreciate the cleverness of the idea though, it's original to say the least.

Comment

Hmmm... Do they come in brass?

Comment

Please use only original ones and they are, maybe you know, never in brass.

Comment

LOL! Now all it needs for a top-off is that bumpersticker I saw, which says:

Scratch 'Em If You Got 'Em

Comment

I feel they are a symbol of overcompensation due to aware or unaware insecurities.

Dan

Comment

How awful!! Haven't seen any out there yet...Poor taste ?..Definitely!...Humorous...Oh Yes!...Nexxxt thing you know somebody will be offering tasteless hand carved walking sticks...

Comment

quote:
                      .Nexxxt thing you know somebody will be offering tasteless hand carved walking sticks...

Funny you should mention this. About a year ago someone, from this forum I think, was doing just that. Though I didn't think they were tasteless. If memory serves correctly, the artist even offered to render the top of the walking stick to the person's specifications if they sent a photo. Wish I could remember the person who did it but anyone who's interested will have to research the posts themselves.

Dave

Comment

A walking stick in the shape of a nude person would be interesting and a great conversation piece. I could just imagine the looks you'd get--especially if it was in the shape of a man .

Comment

Bad taste, but funny

Comment

I thought this was funny when I heard abou tit.

BRITAIN
                            'Best ******* in town' ad slammed

Wed, 03 Aug 2005
                            A car wash called Scrubbers was reprimanded on Wednesday by advertising watchdogs in Britain for circulating a leaflet that boasts "the best ******* in town".

Services offered by Scrubbers, based in Luton, northwest of London include an "In 'n' Out and a Polish Off", "The Quickie," "The Full Monty" and a "Personal Service".

The eye-popping phrases appeared in a leaflet — intended for distribution on windshields of vehicles in company parking lots — illustrated with Scrubbers' logo: A cartoon of a car-washing buxom blonde.

The Advertising Standards Agency, upholding a complaint from a member of the public who got the leaflet at home, said it was "likely to cause serious or widespread offence and was inappropriate to be viewed by children".

It urged Scrubbers — where "*******" means a manual car wash — to take more care when distributing its leaflets.

Maureen Gallagher, from Scrubbers, disagreed with the ruling, saying "you could see a whole of a lot worse" on the upper racks of newsstands where adult magazines are displayed.

"Some people are very small-minded and they can't take these things in fun, which is what the intention was."

Linky

Qikdraw

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by puffledud:
                              quote:
                              .Nexxxt thing you know somebody will be offering tasteless hand carved walking sticks...

Funny you should mention this. About a year ago someone, from this forum I think, was doing just that. Though I didn't think they were tasteless. If memory serves correctly, the artist even offered to render the top of the walking stick to the person's specifications if they sent a photo. Wish I could remember the person who did it but anyone who's interested will have to research the posts themselves.

Dave

Hmmm...I haven't a clue..I think they were called UNIQUE WOODIES

Comment

Working...
                              X