Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meeting other nudists when out of town is harder than you think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting other nudists when out of town is harder than you think!

I'm fortunate enough to have a job that involves periodic travel. What I am finding difficut is getting connected with "local" nudists in the places I visit. Where are you? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] For example, I've been visiting Phoenix for the last several months and have been trying to reach anyone here that could help me find some nudist friends. It just isn't working! If I had the time, I could go up to the resort north of time, but I don't. What I'd like to find is a reliable way of making some connections before I even go, so when I arrive, I'd have a place to go nude and some new friends to enjoy it with. Anyone else having this problem? What's the solution? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

I'm fortunate enough to have a job that involves periodic travel. What I am finding difficut is getting connected with "local" nudists in the places I visit. Where are you? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] For example, I've been visiting Phoenix for the last several months and have been trying to reach anyone here that could help me find some nudist friends. It just isn't working! If I had the time, I could go up to the resort north of time, but I don't. What I'd like to find is a reliable way of making some connections before I even go, so when I arrive, I'd have a place to go nude and some new friends to enjoy it with. Anyone else having this problem? What's the solution? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Where is the Hill Country? We're in North East Texas.

Comment

The "Hill Country" is that mysterious and beautiful chunk of land that sits between Austin, San Antonio, Brady, and about Lampasas. It really is hilly and has a series of 7 lakes going down to Austin. I think it's one of the prettier parts of Texas, but I like all of Texas!

Comment

Working...
        X