NUDE SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUDE SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

Is anyone having a nude SuperBowl party? I am in Ventura CA and was wondering if anyone is having a nude get-together for SuperBowl. If nobody is... I have a small living room to watch the game nude, but all nudity will have to be indoors, and we are supposed to have a warm weekend here in California.

Is anyone having a nude SuperBowl party? I am in Ventura CA and was wondering if anyone is having a nude get-together for SuperBowl. If nobody is... I have a small living room to watch the game nude, but all nudity will have to be indoors, and we are supposed to have a warm weekend here in California.

Comment

Norbert,

Thanks for the invitation but we will be at the Terra Cotta Inn with many of our nudist friends watching the SuperBowl!

The owners, Tom and Mary Clare, put on quite a spread, have a SuperBowl trivia game, those answering the most questions right win prizes. It's great fun and eveyone's naked!

Comment

Sounds great to me norbert. You pay for my airfare and I'll bring the beer

Comment

Thanks for the invite. But I'm in Va.and can't make it. But, WTP puts on a large spread for Super Bowl and Daytona 500 to mention 2 events. We'll be there, for sure.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Norbert:

I'd love to but the travelling puts me off! The Atlantic's a bit wide and then you're a long way south of me as well. Enjoy it!
            Edward from Leeds, England.

Comment

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately I'm a state away so I'll be heading over to Shangri La for the day.

Comment

Brilliant idea, and if I manage to stay up to watch it I will certainly be nude, pity I live across the pond

Comment

I would love to be there, here today we have snow and a wind chill of 12*f.

Comment

Thanks for the invite Norbert, but due to my work schedule, and distance, I'll take a 'rain check'. Hope you have a nice turnout for your party.

Comment

Party,hearty Norbert.

P.S. To Nude M, congratulations on reaching the 2000 post mark.

Comment

They are screenig the game Live over here in the UK, What for i don't really know! A lot of us Brits have never really understood the rules or purpose of the game

I do know how hugely popular this sporting event is for you guys over there so enjoy the game and may the best team win

Comment

quote:
                          A lot of us Brits have never really understood the rules or purpose of the game

LOL, for true enlightenment you should ask the average Yank to explain cricket.

-Mark

Comment

Game on in 5 hours. Looks like a solo nude SuperBowl here.

Comment

I'm not having any luck getting anyone to come over to watch the game either.
                              I guess I'll just have to make due. Atleast I won't have a big mess to clean up after the game.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X