Embarassing Nude Stories: A New Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarassing Nude Stories: A New Chapter

One of my all-time favorite threads was Embarassing Nude Stories, which as I recall lasted almost a year with nine pages of posts. I do recall that there was an earlier attempt to revive the topic, but it didn't fly. Personally, I believe that since we've had so many nubie nudies at the site lately, I think this would be a perfect time to bring ENS back.

PS- since the original is long gone, anyone who posted the first time around can feel free to repeat their stories.

Thank you, American Stu

One of my all-time favorite threads was Embarassing Nude Stories, which as I recall lasted almost a year with nine pages of posts. I do recall that there was an earlier attempt to revive the topic, but it didn't fly. Personally, I believe that since we've had so many nubie nudies at the site lately, I think this would be a perfect time to bring ENS back.

PS- since the original is long gone, anyone who posted the first time around can feel free to repeat their stories.

Thank you, American Stu

Comment

I believe I posted about when I was surprised while sunbathing nude on my porch, when the power company meter reader suddenly drove into my driveway. This was years ago when I was just starting to do this, so out of panic I suddenly jumped up to run indoors...of course, allowing an even better view for him.

An interesting footnote to this, is our power company has just announced that they are replacing all the meters with automatic reading meters that send in the usage automatically over the power lines to the company. No more meter readers driving into driveways. About time, I say.

Comment

I have one that's embarrasing and painful.
        I'll be considerate and not use explicit words. I was alone naked and was watching TV. I felt the need to go to the bathroom. So I did. While sitting on the trown I heard my roommate walk inside the apartment, I reached over and closed the door but not all the way. As he walked by he said it smelled bad. Like his #2 smelled like roses. Anyway, I proceed with business and then decided to be nice and lit a match to get rid of the smell. Matches do that, just incase you didn't know. Anyway, I turned the match off and threw it between my legs. Well It somehow didn't make it to water, but straight to my right one. It burned and made me cut one and jump off the toilet. Then as I was trying to shake the match off, I ended up racking myself. Which made me yell and then my roommate walked in. 'What the xxxx are you doing'? It was not a good visual. Naked man taking a dump burns and racks himself. He could not stop laughing. Since then I've kept that area trimed to avoid any fires. I've started using air freshners.

Comment

I'm not sure that's a story about nudism?

Comment

Hey, he was nude, the topic is nude stories not nudism stories so he's still on topic.

Comment

Ahhhh, my bad.....;-)

Comment

Don't have an embarrassing story but I am curious as to what racking is.

Comment

Whatever it is, it doesn't sound like fun.

Comment

Racking--it's a man hitting his jewels against something. It serves the same purpose as being hit by someone else between the legs. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Skiman LMAO, OH MY GOD!! I'm sorry but damn that was funny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Forgive me but oh man that was funny

Comment

i just peed out a kidney stone, it was kinda like being wracked for a week straight...

Comment

Yes it was VERY painful and it's funny now. I still have a little scar on my right one. My old roomate still laughs about it. I almost killed him when he brought it up over the Christmas holiday.

Comment

Working...
                            X