Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for your Favorite choice of famous FEMALE Nudist "Spokesperson"

Ok, this is just for kicks.

If we were going to give nudism a "face" or representative that would actively promote the lifestyle and community to the general public, who would be your choice of a female to do this job? And why?

Please post other ideas. And don't forget to vote for favorite MALE Nudist Spokesperson too!

Comment

I am a big Drew Barrymore fan so easy call for me.

Comment

All good choices, but I went with Uma Thurman.

She seems to have the greatest reputation for appearing nude in films, very relaxed,very natural.

Comment

ai picked Drew Barrymore since I watch her grow up since ET. I'm about the same age as her maybe a bit order. I think she is relax with her body.

Comment

Drew is a cutie, and so are some of the others, but Alanis Morrisette rocks my world!

Comment

You are correct Nu.... they are all good choices. I went for Drew Barrymore. I remember when she bared her breasts on Letterman.... and told him.." dont be a prude....the naked human body is beautiful". Of course...they cut for a add break...quickly!

Comment

Alicia Silverstone, Kate Hudson and Bridget Fonda deserve praise for their positive public comments about nudity.

Comment

Well, actually I'd go with British actress Helen Mirren: she's already an acknowledged naturist and last year she won some British Naturist of the Year award or something.

Of the above, I'd say Sarandon is the wityest.

Comment

No particular reason just have always loved
                    Susan Sarandon.

Comment

I can never forget Sandras face when she is looking something

Comment

quote:
                        Susan Sarandon

I am sure all of them would be good in their own way, but my personal choice is Susan Sarandon

Comment

I love and have always loved Sandra bullock, She, to me is a very real woman, with no made up glamour. Very down to earth. good Nudist Material. Not to say I disapprove of the other choices, but she'd be the one I'd most like to see our Nudist spokesperson. Second choice would be a hard decision between Uma and Drew.
                          Nudeinbama

Comment

Completely agree with Nudinbama, Sandra Bullock is my choice, she has always had a good character with a wholesome clean reputation. Would definately be a good ambassador for the cause.

alternative choice maybe Liz Hurley. Helen Mirren has been flying the nudey flag for many years now, a great achievement!

Comment

I'm like True Brit, I think Helen Mirren would make the best choice. She's comfortable with nudity, comfortable with herself and above all, a classy lady too boot!!!!! BTW, isn't she Dame Helen Mirren? How many nude parts has Sandra Bulluck actually done? I may be off base, but she reminds me a bit like Sarah Jessica Parker. She talked the talk in HBO's "Sex in the City", but she NEVER walked the walk. Anyway, Helen Mirren for me!

ken

Comment

Working...
                              X