I'm new on this message board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new on this message board

I've been reading most of the messages on this board and seem to have a lot in common with most of the people here. I've considered myself a nudist/naturist all my life. Don't know why. I guess that's just a part of my character. I'm not an exhibitionist or a flasher type. I'm just a person who likes to feel comfortable(clothing and shoes always made me feel sticky and grimy) and is totally comfortable with my body. Unfortunatly, I am not a member of any naturist group or know too many others in person(Highly considering to officially change that). I practice this life in the comforts of home for right now. Glad to have a chance to sound off here.

I've been reading most of the messages on this board and seem to have a lot in common with most of the people here. I've considered myself a nudist/naturist all my life. Don't know why. I guess that's just a part of my character. I'm not an exhibitionist or a flasher type. I'm just a person who likes to feel comfortable(clothing and shoes always made me feel sticky and grimy) and is totally comfortable with my body. Unfortunatly, I am not a member of any naturist group or know too many others in person(Highly considering to officially change that). I practice this life in the comforts of home for right now. Glad to have a chance to sound off here.

Comment

Don't hesitate, find a local group and meet them.I found that the majority are some of the nicest, down to earth people going. You'll be glad you did,

ercNY

Comment

You'll want to meet some others in person sometime, although sites like this may substitute for a long time. When I got started, there weren't web sites. Felt I had to meet some others to make sure I wasn't nuts.

Nudists are fine folks. Actually, we get more nuts on these sites than at the meets. The nuts are fraid to show themselves at nudist meets.

Comment

Welcome Nude4Good,
          I hope you find this forum as interesting as I do. The postings are lively and provocative. Like everything in life you'll find a wide diversity of people. But I think you'll find most here friendly and knowledgeable.

I look forward to reading your postings,
          NuTex

Comment

Glad to see one more person join the nude-group.
            One thing I could suggest is maybe increasing your profile a bit more just so we can know you a bit more. I don't mean like "I make $$$ per year" or I drive a ferrari. Just the basics, where you live, how old you are, etc. This could and has made for commonality with others in your area and a nice conversation piece. For instance, I know of at least 5 ppl from Michigan, where I'm originally from. Nice people.
            Anyways, if you GoTo http://www.aanr.com then to CLUBS then to your area/state it'll list all of the places to hit when you're ready. A book I always use is WORLD GUIDE TO NUDE BEACHES AND RESORTS by Lee Baxandall. It runs about $25-28 (us) but well worth the cost. It will give you directions, phone #, etc to beaches and resorts all over the world.
            Best of luck and have fun.

Steve

Comment

I'll do the updates and check out that info you suggested.
              Thanks
              Jeff
              quote:
              Originally posted by Stevedaoust:
              [qb] Glad to see one more person join the nude-group.
              One thing I could suggest is maybe increasing your profile a bit more just so we can know you a bit more. I don't mean like "I make $$$ per year" or I drive a ferrari. Just the basics, where you live, how old you are, etc. This could and has made for commonality with others in your area and a nice conversation piece. For instance, I know of at least 5 ppl from Michigan, where I'm originally from. Nice people.
              Anyways, if you GoTo http://www.aanr.com then to CLUBS then to your area/state it'll list all of the places to hit when you're ready. A book I always use is WORLD GUIDE TO NUDE BEACHES AND RESORTS by Lee Baxandall. It runs about $25-28 (us) but well worth the cost. It will give you directions, phone #, etc to beaches and resorts all over the world.
              Best of luck and have fun.

Steve [/qb]

Comment

Jeff,

Welcome! I find that genuine naturists are the most relaxed, unpretensious people about. Gawkers stick out a mile!

Just wish you had a bit of OZ heat - up to 32c in Sydney, Australia on Wednesday!

I wish peace and the love of Christ for all!

Bob

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Nude4Good:
                  [qb] Unfortunatly, I am not a member of any naturist group or know too many others in person(Highly considering to officially change that). [/qb]
                  Depending on what part of Texas you are in, there may be several good places to join. Here in Austin, we have HCN (Hill Country Nudist) and Star Ranch (about 30 miles east of Austin), both very good nudist groups. You can do a search for nudist groups in your area. If you need any help finding one, let me know and I will glad to help you find a local group.

Comment

Working...
                  X