No announcement yet.

How many years you have been a nudist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many years you have been a nudist?

Hi Friends,

I'm a new one. I have been a nudist since 20 years old. How many years you have been a nudist?

Monica

Re: How many years you have been a nudist?

This year makes 50 years!

Comment

I think about 12 or 14, not sure. That's when I went to my first resort in the Berkshires of Mass. Been back many times and have visited others, and was a member of a non-landed club for a few winters where we had nude swims and indoor volleyball.

These days I'm nude around the house a lot (and as I type this) and sometimes on the deck or backyard.

Comment

61 or 62 years. I started at age 12 or 13, because it seemed to make sense and the circumstances permitted it. Clothes have never felt comfortable since, except when it's "raining grits and blowing razor blades."

Comment

I've been a home-nudist for about 5 yrs now. I'm still working on getting my wife to go with me to a club.

Comment

Originally posted by monicat2010 View Post
            Hi Friends,

I'm a new one. I have been a nudist since 20 years old. How many years you have been a nudist?

Monica
            Around 31-32 years.

Comment

24 incredible naked years here! Started in 1986 when I went to college - just wish I had officially started sooner! Unofficially, my whole life, as I have always felt more comfortable nude.

Comment

I started out as a closet nudist around 1972 (at the age of 12). My first social nudist experiences were at several clothing optional beaches that I discovered while vacationing in California in 1986. My evolution progressed when I discovered Gunnison Beach around 1988, and things really took off when I joined the Naturist Society in 1992. I can't begin to list how many doors that opened and relationships it facilitated.

Become a member.

Joe

Comment

I have enjoyed being nude from my childhood years. I vistied my first club about 22 years ago and joined the Naturist Society about 4 years ago. I do not wear clothes unless it is absolutely necessary. By the way, welcome to the forums.

Comment

On and off through my teen years, but when I was 22 years old in 1973 , I stumbled down the trail to Black's Beach and from that day on , I've considered myself a Naturist.

Comment

Started tanning in a secluded area of my acreage about 13 years ago.

1st nude social experience was 3 years ago at Wreck for about 2 hours. Not many people that day, to cloudy!

1st REAL social experience was in July of this year. Spent 4 days at 3 mile beach in Penticton, then 4 days at Wreck, then another 2 days at 3 mile beach for a total of 70 hours TNT ( total nude time ).

Looking for a place to go this winter, all I want is a Nude Beach, Decent Food, and Decent Accomodation (does not have to be 5 Star with a bunch of benifits I am not into).

Due to my Job and Winter Conditions (heavy industrial), I find the Nude Lifestyle very relaxing.

Comment

To be short more than 40

Comment

33 years. Started when I went off to college and have not looked back!

Comment

Hi Monica,

Forty One Years

Comment

27 years. I discovered I really liked being naked when I was 5. The thought never went away.

Comment

Working...
                              X