Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer 2006 approaches -- this is YOUR year to try nudism...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer 2006 approaches -- this is YOUR year to try nudism...

This message is something I put out every year.

It's spring 2006 here in the Northeast. Next weekend, most nudist parks in this corner of the country open for the season.

I frequent several online venues. I often read "oh, I'd like to try it (social nudism), but..."

But WHAT ????

First of all, let me disspell some myths.

"I'm a single male, I won't be welcome."

It is true that some resorts don't admit singles, or do so on a quota basis. However, THIS IS NOT UNIVERSALLY TRUE. Many resorts and clubs welcome singles.

"Oh, I wouldn't know what to do."

Take part in activities that take place at the park. There are sports. There are games --cards, darts, jarts, etc. There are dances. Those events are held not to exclude but to INclude.... so go, have a good time.

"Uh, I wouldn't know how to act."

Just pretend that you're on your first day at a new job. Be friendly, don't act like a wallflower, but don't be overbearing, either.

Enjoy - the statement most often said by newcomers is "Why didn't I do this SOONER???"

So, this week, make that call to your area resort or park or group. Get together, and have a good time this summer with social nudism.

As the Nike ad says = "JUST DO IT"

This message is something I put out every year.

It's spring 2006 here in the Northeast. Next weekend, most nudist parks in this corner of the country open for the season.

I frequent several online venues. I often read "oh, I'd like to try it (social nudism), but..."

But WHAT ????

First of all, let me disspell some myths.

"I'm a single male, I won't be welcome."

It is true that some resorts don't admit singles, or do so on a quota basis. However, THIS IS NOT UNIVERSALLY TRUE. Many resorts and clubs welcome singles.

"Oh, I wouldn't know what to do."

Take part in activities that take place at the park. There are sports. There are games --cards, darts, jarts, etc. There are dances. Those events are held not to exclude but to INclude.... so go, have a good time.

"Uh, I wouldn't know how to act."

Just pretend that you're on your first day at a new job. Be friendly, don't act like a wallflower, but don't be overbearing, either.

Enjoy - the statement most often said by newcomers is "Why didn't I do this SOONER???"

So, this week, make that call to your area resort or park or group. Get together, and have a good time this summer with social nudism.

As the Nike ad says = "JUST DO IT"

Comment

Usuallylurk,
      What an excellent idea! I wish we could get your post printed up and distributed all over the country!
      Florida Cracker

Comment

I have to agree. Excellent idea. Keep putting it out there.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Florida Cracker:
          Usuallylurk,
          What an excellent idea! I wish we could get your post printed up and distributed all over the country!
          Florida Cracker

I see too many "keyboard nudists" ... who should become SOCIAL nudists, and just don't know what they're missing.

I work at a relatively high-stress job. Nudism has helped me retain my sanity during the warm weather months, when my wife and I escape the daily pressures of metropolitan life and spend legitimate, quality "down time" together.

During the cold weather months, there are two or three indoor events each month that we can and do go to.

We have made many friends through the years -- not only at our home club, and the three non-landeds that we belong to -- but also at the Eastover gathering, and during our late fall vacation to Florida.

We raised our daughter (now 28) in social nudism and it gave her a great deal of body- (and self-)confidence. She was much better off for the experience.

I'm now nearing 55 and my wife is nearing 56. We have spent half of our lives in social and recreational nudism/naturism. It's been good for us and I hope many others try it out. SOON.

Comment

I agree, usuallylurk. I don't really think the people on this site who never go nude outside their homes know what they are missing by not going nude socially with others. Once they try it just one time, they will be so glad they did!
            Florida Cracker

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by usuallylurk:

I see too many "keyboard nudists" ... who should become SOCIAL nudists, and just don't know what they're missing.

Yes there are too many home nudists who miss out , mainly through perceived fear, but ask any outed nudist what their first thoughts were when they eventually tried, "I wish I'd done this years ago" is the most common statement.

quote:
              I work at a relatively high-stress job. Nudism has helped me retain my sanity during the warm weather months, when my wife and I escape the daily pressures of metropolitan life and spend legitimate, quality "down time" together.

Isn't that the truth, just wish I could get in more naked time, and less work stress time.

Pete Knight

Comment

I tried Nudism once but it interfered with my Naturist Lifestyle!

Comment

My wife broached the subject with me last night, "when are you going for you first naturist walk of this year? Where are WE going to go?" She also said she could not wait for the water to warm enough at our lake place in Minnesota, mentioning that she looked forward to our skinny dipping and skinny sunning! Due to the number of people there, that will be a social experience for sure. Yes, WE cannot wait for warmer temps; air and water!
                  Dakotawalker and Wife

Comment

Working...
                  X