• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like to be naked at home?

Hi ,

Do you like to be naked at home?

monica

Re: Do you like to be naked at home?

Who Does'nt???. I'm usually nude 24/7, work & errands permitting clothes for a few hours.

Comment

I think that you will get a yes from most forum members. I think that for many nudist, nudity starts within the home and then socially. The wife laughs sometimes because she can not believe how fast I become nude when we get home.

Comment

Absolutely...... Spent most of the weekend that way

Comment

For certain.

Comment

Definitely a yes from me.When I'm at home,I'm naked and sometimes I forget that I am.

Comment

I think there is a unanimous "YES" in answer to this question BUT many "like" to be but cannot be nude at home, for any extended time because of the wishes of spouses. Many people can only be nude when the spouses and children are out.

I LIKE to be nude all the times at home and on the farm BUT I am still racked with a feeling of awkwardness because of the prudish upbringing I had as a young person. I know that my wife is perfectly comfortable with me being nude in and out of the house and is often nude herself but I constantly fight feelings that I am a bit odd as I like to be nude all the time. That is why I often log on to this forum because it makes me feel that nudity, even among clothed people is fine as long as they will not be offended. The awkward feeling comes to the fore as the weather warms up and I am nude in and out of the house all day.

We have a guest coming to visit us tonight and I know she is OK about me being nude, she has seen it all and done it all BUT even so last visit a few weeks ago I found her shocked when I walked into the kitchen. I think the shock was not shock/horror but "surprise" - I think she didn't know where to look. From now on I will moderate my nudity when she is visiting, being nude only outside the house.

So what I like and what I get are two different things.

Comment

I like being nude anywhere, but most places I can't. So when home, if it's not too cold, I'm nude.

Comment

Love being nude whenever I can be!

Comment

Yes, I do, but I have to be careful which parts of the apartment I walk nude in. Some areas are clearly visible to neighbors.
                    Otherwise, in winter, I can't be naked outside the bathroom because it's too cold and there's no heating, as in most homes in this Asian country.

Comment

absolutely! i used to always be nude at home. but about 2 1/2 years ago i met my soulmate and shortly after that she moved in with me (we're married almost a year now). she brought with her a daughter who is now about to turn 10. i am not allowed, understandably, to be nude while she's around. most of her life she hasn't even had a man in her house

Comment

Originally posted by monicat2010 View Post
                        Hi ,

Do you like to be naked at home?

monica
                        Yes. I pretty much gave up clothes at home over 3 years ago. Due to lines of site through windows in my old home, I often had to wrap a small terry cloth wrap around my waist or cover my windows in many rooms. Now, my wife and I have purchased a new home that has few windows facing the public so I am nude most of the time.

Unfortunately, my wife needs medical treatment out of state for several months, so, we are staying with her sister. Her sister's kitchen, dining room and living room all have uncovered windows facing the public, so it is back to the terry wrap for me, for a while. My wife's sister did tell me last week that when she has no visitors, she has no problem with me living nude when I am on the second floor of her home or in the basement, which are areas with few windows open to the public.

Comicsfan

Comment

Why, yes I do. I sleep nude and take as long as possible to get dressed in the morning, only getting dressed when it is time to go outside or go do errrands. When I get home from work I remain nude after I shower the day off.

Comment

I echo some of the comments such as, I like to be naked all the time, but living around non-nudists, it's just not possible. I'm always nude every morning when everyone is still asleep. Even when my wife wakes up, she knows and accepts this and I'll remain that way. But it's everyone else who has problems me being openly naked. So with that, I wear a very thin wrap around (as close to being naked as possible) when everyone else wakes up. Sure, I get "caught" at times, but it's a given. Now with the Mother in Law living with us, I always cover in front of her. She is the only person in the house who hasn't seen me fully naked, but I suspect she has an idea I don't wear clothes at times. But since my wrap around is accepted by everyone in the house, I'll continue to wear it in their presence.

The backyard is something different. Everyone in the house knows that when I'm in the back, they will almost always see me naked. So the backyard is my 'santuary', unless of course, we have company over. Even on weekends, I'm usually naked longer in the mornings, even when others are awake, but eventually I'll cover. In short, I love to be naked, just not able to live the life 24/7 as others are able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod View Post
                              I think that you will get a yes from most forum members. I think that for many nudist, nudity starts within the home and then socially. The wife laughs sometimes because she can not believe how fast I become nude when we get home.
                              lol Of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X