Swimsuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swimsuits

OK so I went to Kansas City for a conference and decided when I had a little free time to go swimming. I had brought a new swimsuit I had to buy for just this occasion. What a big difference I haven't worn a suit in over a year. Man I felt so heavy and weighted down. Then when I got out of the pool it was terrible. That suit seemed to hold half of the pool water in it. I think Ill just swim only nude and not use those hotel pools like that.

OK so I went to Kansas City for a conference and decided when I had a little free time to go swimming. I had brought a new swimsuit I had to buy for just this occasion. What a big difference I haven't worn a suit in over a year. Man I felt so heavy and weighted down. Then when I got out of the pool it was terrible. That suit seemed to hold half of the pool water in it. I think Ill just swim only nude and not use those hotel pools like that.

Comment

biggest problem on a nude vacation...deciding which swimsuit NOT to wear each day...

Comment

Swimsuits are not a problem for me, I do not own one.

Comment

Swim suits are clammy, cold, and very uncomfortable after they are wet.

Swimsuits have gone quite a ways in style from full body coverage to thongs and everything in between. Many styles are acceptable at most beaches now days but I agree that skinny dipping is the only way to go.

Comment

If a location requires a swimsuit and I really want to go swimming or sunbathing, I don't have a problem wearing a swimsuit. Get one that is made of nylon/lycra and it will dry out real quick. I remove the liner because that is what retains water for the most time.

Comment

If I must wear a swim suit, I'll wear running shorts with the liner removed. They are more lighter and they tend to dry more faster, especially the nylon ones. They also make me feel like I am 'legally' nude, although I'm not.

BTW, I just received a new pair of tan thru shorts yesterday (E-bay). They are very light weight and seem like they would be great for a swim suit. Maybe I'll try them this year.

Comment

I've found my tan through to be very comfortable, won't wear anything else now,
                Nudeinbama

Comment

whats a swim suit.lol

Comment

Thankfully women's suits are a little more practical/comfortable. We generally do not have yards of fabric hanging around our knees!

Comment

I've seen smiles, heard the snickers and comments by most when a guy wears speedos or brief type swimsuits. I think dumbest looking and the most impractical swimsuits out there are the ones the guys wear nowadays that look more like pants then swim trunks.

I wear a swimsuit once in a while when our daughters and grandchildren come to visit. The kids are a bit more willing to shed their suits when their parents aren't here but since they are not yet comfortable with the idea of being nude in front of us, we'll just have to wear one when absolutely necessary.

I doesn't kill me!

Comment

hate those damn tanlines too !!!

Comment

When I must wear a swimsuit I wear a Speedo. It really doesn't bother me what others are thinking when they see me. If they don't like it all they have to do is say so and I will take it off.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Cheffred:

At the risque' of stating the obvious, swimming nude is the only way to swim. The contrast between with a suit and nude is like night and day. I was in a small hotel pool a couple of years ago and went swimming late at night. The pool was warm and I was wearing speedos. All of a sudden I thought how silly to be wearing them with no one around, so off they came. The pool was in a very private area behind the hotel and fenced off, so it was fine for nude swimming. The difference was instant, and a wonderful feeling! When I lived in an apartment, I had a pool literally 10 feet from my door and would swim nude at night a lot. The pool was heated and I saw no reason to not use it nude.

Comment

The wife and I were away last weekend in Mexico (Friday - Monday). I found that I did not want to lay out or swin due to the fact I did not want to wear trunks or a speedo. I would rather be nude, but, felt that the other guests would complain.

Next time I need to find a clothing optional resort!

lk2bnud

Comment

Working...
                              X