International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International

It's great to see so many more people posting from ouside the US. This board has come a long way since I first registered when I was just about the only non-American and is now starting to live up to its name as the International Naturists Association.

Most non-US posters seem to be from the UK although I've spotted a regular contributor from Turkey and there are occasional posts from elsewhere in the world. It would be great to see more postings from other European countries where nudity is less of an issue than in the US or the UK as I'm sure we have a lot to learn from other cultures.

I realise that language may be a barrier but please don't let that stop you posting in any language you like - those of us interested enough will find a way of understanding.

So come on all you Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, French, German, Dutch, Swiss, Belgian, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Portugese, Croatian and Irish naturists (and all other countries). Help to make this a truly international forum.

Rik

It's great to see so many more people posting from ouside the US. This board has come a long way since I first registered when I was just about the only non-American and is now starting to live up to its name as the International Naturists Association.

Most non-US posters seem to be from the UK although I've spotted a regular contributor from Turkey and there are occasional posts from elsewhere in the world. It would be great to see more postings from other European countries where nudity is less of an issue than in the US or the UK as I'm sure we have a lot to learn from other cultures.

I realise that language may be a barrier but please don't let that stop you posting in any language you like - those of us interested enough will find a way of understanding.

So come on all you Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, French, German, Dutch, Swiss, Belgian, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Portugese, Croatian and Irish naturists (and all other countries). Help to make this a truly international forum.

Rik

Comment

I'm Canadian, does that count?

Comment

Sure does!

Comment

I, too, am happy to see posts from all over the world. I have this phobia of flying so I may never get to visit any of the overseas countries but being able to hear opinions from others living in different cultures than mine is great.

Bob S.

Comment

But is wird that there aren't many asia or japanese people. When I go to the link "places to get naked" is amazing to see many country from all over the world has a naturist club.

But there aren't any in Asia or in Japan. So I guess you can't get naked in Asia and in Japan.

By the way, is there any memeber in here are oriental or japanese???

Comment

I have been reding this site for quite a while but this topic inspired me to post for the first time. I am a Canadian and have been a nudist for most of my life.
              I have travelled throughout the U.S. and have always encountered wonderful hospitality. I would highly recommend the Dessert Shadows resort in Palm Springs as a wonderful area in which to holiday. It is the best resort we have ever stayed at.
              I have travelled through Europe as well and have learned that, thankfully, the uptight North American attitude towards bodies has not been imported. For example, just outside Copenhagen, I walked on a wonderful beach. Picture this. It's about 7 km long, about 200 yards wide, the ocean on one side, the other with sidewalks, roads and continuous suburbs. On the beach, people who wished to be nude would congregate in more or less the same area, a bit further along, textiles, then more nudes, then more textiles, topless women, families with kids, some parents nude, some kids nude, some not, and so it went. On the sidewalks, people walking with children, dogs, strollers, shoppers and no one paid any undue attention to the beach. Mutual respect! What a concept!! We should import some!!!
              In Malmo, Sweden I saw office workers come out for lunch. Many headed to the cafes around a grassy, city square. Some were brown bagging and went to the square to sit on the grass in the sun. Many of those were women. Some took of their tops, ate their lunch with their co- workers, and then went back to work. The people in the cafes paid no attention to them. Try that in one of our North American cities!
              Many Europeans seem to have an attitude we over here can only dream of.
              I envy them.

Comment

I'm the one who live in asia. I want someone who is in asia to join.

Comment

Working...
                X