Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel after a day of being nude?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel after a day of being nude?

I come home from being nude at the beach and its like a feeling of euphoria. Is it the vitamin D or is it the sheer joy of being naked outside?

Re: How do you feel after a day of being nude?

May be both. I went in April to Avalon resort in West Virginia. I undressed as soon as I arrived at 8:45 am and didn t get dressed until 7 PM when I had to drive back.
    I was going to stay overnight but in the end I couldnt
    I have been naked at home for over 48 hours but without being able to go outside, which is not the same.
    What I do now, in warm nights, I seat in the patio nude

Comment

Sundays are usually my "naked day". I try not to plan doing anything, so I try to stay undressed the whole day. This past weekend, I didn't put a stitch on all day, not even my wrap around. Felt great. Well, up until late in the afternoon when people started returning home. But that was the longest I have been nude for an entire day.

Comment

I feel great after a day of being nude. Now that we're "empty nesters" I spend more time nude. When I get home the clothes come off and if I'm lucky enough to not have to run errands I don't get dressed until the next time I work. Living nude makes me more comfortable and relaxed.

Comment

I have been nude for over a week straight outside....talk about hard to get dressed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EricNY View Post
            I have been nude for over a week straight outside....talk about hard to get dressed!!!
            I don't believe it. Last week was too hot to be nude in upstate unless someone found a nice shady tree to hide under for the duration. This morning was too cool to be outdoors nude. At this rate, next week it may snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanslines View Post
              I don't believe it. Last week was too hot to be nude in upstate unless someone found a nice shady tree to hide under for the duration. This morning was too cool to be outdoors nude. At this rate, next week it may snow.
              lmao!! I wasn't referring to this past week, although I spent several days of it nude...It was HOT and I couldnt bare to wear clothes

Comment

I feel invigorated after a day of being nude

Comment

Originally posted by EricNY View Post
                  lmao!! I wasn't referring to this past week, although I spent several days of it nude...It was HOT and I couldnt bare to wear clothes
                  What's so nice about the extremely hot weather is that it really warmed up all of the lakes, ponds, and streams. I spent part of a couple of days last week sitting on a ledge underneath a waterfall. The water was really nice and warm. Too bad we just have a few short weeks left before the nights get so cool again that the water starts to cool off too much.

Comment

it is very relaxing to spend the entire day nude. I try to do so as often as possible. I was off work yesterday and today and I only got dressed to go out and mow the yard, and to go to the gym; I got naked again as soon as I finished these activities. Now that the weather is warmer and the kids have moved out, I spend as much time naked at home as possible. my wife is getting used to it and is even coming to expect it now, the other day I got up and put on some shorts and she wanted to know where I was going because I had on clothes!

Comment

If the opportunity is available, I always choose the clothesfree route.

Comment

I feel relaxed, often having read part of a good book, and gone for a swim. In a way the same in winter with a sauna visit (minus the book bit).

Comment

Is being naked and being nude the same thing? We have heard of naked truth, is there a nude truth? An unsheathed knife is called a naked blade, can it be a nude blade?
                          Is there such a word as nakedity? The naked man ran down the street? Was he nude also? If he was nude was it as bad as being naked? Its called a nude beach but if you call it a naked beach it sounds shameful. Words so often can be used in two ways, some good some bad. Those who are against nudity call it nakedness. HE WAS NAKED OMG NAKED!! Say it like this He was nude. NUDE I tell ya Nude. So to those puritan straight nosed tight assed clothed people I say.. NAKED and NUDE are the same thing. I was born nude and proud of it and by the way I was naked as well.

Comment

Splitting hairs here (again!). Nude and naked do have different contexts. Being naked infers something is missing or exposed. Nude is more of a state of being.

Your blade would be naked, not nude. The knife has no state of being. A mole rat is naked, not nude. When I drive without any clothes on, I am nude, but rarely naked. I wear my seat belt except when I am going 15 mph down the beach. Then I am both nude and naked.

An artistic painting of an unclothed person is most certainly referred to as a nude. While that same person might be referred to as naked if (s)he were operating a chainsaw.

Peace!
                            Safebare

Comment

Excellent response, safebare!

I always feel great after a nude day. A few weeks ago, the family was gone for the weekend and I didn't put a stitch on for almost all of it. I found that I was more productive nude, and all the sun and exercise I got felt great. Then they came home, which was a bummer. Either way, I still live for those naked days!

Comment

Working...
                              X