first timer being nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first timer being nude

my first time was really embarrassed taking off my clothes due to the fact i have a tiny penis and as i walk around all the ladies would look and i could not help by noticing the other guys were bigger than me...

my first time was really embarrassed taking off my clothes due to the fact i have a tiny penis and as i walk around all the ladies would look and i could not help by noticing the other guys were bigger than me...

Comment

You will get over the size hang-up really quickly in a true nudist environemt. it just does not really matter. anyone that comments otherwise, is not really a nudist and is probably there to boost their own feeling of self-importance. these types you do not need as friends anyways. so if someone tells you anything about size, tell them to ^%$^$#$%%^#^%#^^ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] , or be nice and tell them to mind there own business [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] ...

Comment

Are we really going to go through this discussion AGAIN?

Everything that could be said here (and more) has been covered on this really long thread.

Comment

This subject simply shows how engrained the 'Playboy" or "well-hung" mentality has warped our society into thinking that less is inadequate. Any of Michelangelo's artistic male nudes would not fit into the "well-hung" category. So, you, me, & millions of other men are "Michelangelo perfect!"

nekkidgene

"Naked, I came into the world, & naked I shall return."

Comment

You know, even before I opened your question, I kind of had an idea what your question was. Your name gave it away.

The important thing to ask yourself is "Does it work?" Does it do everything that it is supposed to do? If so, there isn't any problem with it. Nudists aren't worried about the size or shape of certain body parts. We are more concerned about behaviour and friendliness.

Now where were you when you first disrobed in public? Was it at a nude beach or at a nudist park? This is important because nudists typically are the ones who congregate at nuist parks while anyone acn be found at a beach. Also, your mindset that you believe that you have a small penis and that it bothers you so much may have also played into how you felt others were viewing you.

The women may have looked at you, but that doesn't mean that they were amazed at how small you are. We are all different. Nudists accept those differences as good and normal.

Bob S.

Comment

[b]
              Y'know, maybe the girls were looking at you because you are all buffed up like Adam (see below).

Comment

Raised_By_She_Wolf is my hero!!!! Always the best comments. Always.

Comment

hey wolf I have a small very small title picture of that of Adam. way cool

Comment

I'm small too. but functional in all ways and grateful. If my "utilities" were bigger, I'd be even more uncomfortable when I do have to wear clothing. Okay, so I look at a glass as being half full.

Comment

During my first time (detailed elsewhere) I saw men who seemed to have no penises at all. No one commented or even seemed to notice.

Would you laugh at a woman with small breasts? No more will nudists laugh at you.

Comment

P.S. Pay no attention to all that SPAM advertising, shall we say, "growth industries"! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Comment

So there you go...no reason to obsess about size. Now go change your member name (no pun intended) and be sure to let us know what your new handle is! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Isn't that the wonderful thing about being a nudist? So many different people... Only wacko, immature fools would laugh at someone "different"...

Comment

Working...
                            X