shave-designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shave-designs

has anyone tried shaving designs as a way of 'personalising' your body? its great fun!

has anyone tried shaving designs as a way of 'personalising' your body? its great fun!

Comment

I have not. However, the husband of one of my friends used to shave her in designs. She told me that when she was pregnant with her oldest son her husband had shaven her in the shape of the Batman wings. Her Dr. was surprised and impress.

Just thought I would add the story.

Comment

A GI that attends my University shaves his pubs like a missile from belly button to base of the shaft. You automatically take a second look when he heads for the showers. It is very detailed. It even has the wings on the guided missle. The nose of the missile is aimed at his genitals. I commented on it last week and he appreciated the acknowledgment of his trim job.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by sw-uknudist:
          [qb]has anyone tried shaving designs as a way of 'personalising' your body? its great fun![/qb]
          I like to shave the pubic area clean. I dont do it much anymore as im worried what my Dr. and the others seeing it might feel.

Comment

Hi Russ,
            I would not worry a bit about what they think as most likely they don't even care. I have been a smoothie for a number of years during which time I have been naked at my doctors office. He and his nurses have seen that I am clean shaven and never, ever mentioned it. Seeing my all over tan though I have been reminded to be sure to use a good sun screen and that was it. So, don't be concerned.

Comment

Working...
            X