X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TejanoGuy
    • May 2004

Anyoine here from Texas?!?!?

I have very few nudist friends looking for more peeps who are into what I believe.
  • TejanoGuy
    • May 2004

I have very few nudist friends looking for more peeps who are into what I believe.

Comment

• Willy Bill
      • May 2005
      • The best things in life are done nude.

The man and is wife where both naked, and felt no shame. Genesis 2:25

What part of Texas do you live. I am from the northeast.

Comment

• Chance
        • Mar 2005
        • Wait a second.... we WERE born naked!!

I am from Texas also. In the north. I guess you could call it northeast... almost. I am north of Dallas/Fort Worth.

Comment

• jandatxnude
          Bronze Member
          • Oct 2005

Central Texas here, near Austin

Comment

• Silverback
            Bronze Member
            • Mar 2004
            • I want the government to stay out of my private life and quit stealing my money.

Central Texas east of Austin in Red Rock.

Comment

• usmc1
              Diamond Member
              • Nov 2005
              • If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine! We all warm our hands at fires others have built and drink from wells dug by those who came before us. We, each of us, have a moral obligation to keep those fires brightly burning and those wells flowing!

East Texas here, empty next couple always interested in making new friends and acquaintances. Previously lived in Missouri and California.

Comment

• D-TX
                Bronze Member
                • May 2004
                • "Gosh that takes me back ... or is it forward? That's the trouble with time travel, you never can tell." - 4th Doctor in the Doctor Who story "ANDROIDS OF TARA"

South-East of Houston - near NASA.

Comment

• Unwired
                  Bronze Member
                  • Jul 2004
                  • "I will never design and build a sentient computer that is smarter than I am."

I'm from Austin - home of Hippie Hollow and the most laid back vibe in the whole state. Unfortunately I'm working away from home at the moment, but I hope to be back before too long.

Unwired

Comment

• Avionics6
                    • Oct 2005

Would that put you in Denton, Gainesville, and that area?
                    quote:
                    Originally posted by Chance:
                    I am from Texas also. In the north. I guess you could call it northeast... almost. I am north of Dallas/Fort Worth.

Comment

• halfway250
                      • Apr 2005

Houston area here... would love to find a texan place for younger nudists to hang out together. I am 26 and my girlfriend is 22. We are both naturists and have no problem with those older than ourselves, would just like to naturally hang with people we have more in common with and around our age group. Any suggestions?

Comment

• TejanoGuy
                        • May 2004

I feel the same way. I'm 24 living in San Antonio. I've been to Hippy Hollow before and had a great time. However some of my friends wanted to go to a nudist place for "other reasons" but I'm looking for at least one other nudist friend. Age, sex, race I don't care. I love living clothesfree and I'm just looking for someone else who enjoys the same.

quote:
                        Originally posted by halfway250:
                        Houston area here... would love to find a texan place for younger nudists to hang out together. I am 26 and my girlfriend is 22. We are both naturists and have no problem with those older than ourselves, would just like to naturally hang with people we have more in common with and around our age group. Any suggestions?

Comment

• D-TX
                          Bronze Member
                          • May 2004
                          • "Gosh that takes me back ... or is it forward? That's the trouble with time travel, you never can tell." - 4th Doctor in the Doctor Who story "ANDROIDS OF TARA"

Originally posted by Avionics6:
                          Would that put you in Denton, Gainesville, and that area?
                          In another CFF thread, Chance said he's in the Aubrey area.

Take Care & Have Fun Bare,
                          David

EDIT: This link is broken beacuse it refers to a post on the old "Eve" forum.
                          Last edited by D-TX; 09-22-2007, 11:07 PM. Reason: Fixing "quotes", they didn't transition well to the new forum.

Comment

• Chance
                            • Mar 2005
                            • Wait a second.... we WERE born naked!!

Yeah... Aubrey, wich is right by Denton... That is where I am... lol.

Comment

• jrnude06
                              • Nov 2005

hey,

I'm 31 living in the DFW area. Never been to Hippie Hollow, but hear it is a lot of fun. Right now I am mostly an at home nudist, but want to make nudist friends and become more social with it, especially if there were people out there close to my age group (23-40).

quote:
                              Originally posted by TejanoGuy:
                              I feel the same way. I'm 24 living in San Antonio. I've been to Hippy Hollow before and had a great time. However some of my friends wanted to go to a nudist place for "other reasons" but I'm looking for at least one other nudist friend. Age, sex, race I don't care. I love living clothesfree and I'm just looking for someone else who enjoys the same.

quote:
                              Originally posted by halfway250:

Comment

Working...
                              X