"Act Naturally" - the movie -- about to be released on DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Act Naturally" - the movie -- about to be released on DVD

Independent filmmakers had been giving private screenings of the flick around the country.

This isn't an endorsement -- I have not seen the film, nor do I know anything about the company offering it, but the DVD is about to be released and pre-release orders are being accepted ---

A standard DVD is being offered for $19.99 plus S&H, plus sales tax where applicable.

There's also a "deluxe package" for $99.99 (Blue-Ray higher fee).

I'm not a collector of nudist movies, but I'll go the "Jackson" for this.

http://www.actnaturallymovie.com is the website.

Re: "Act Naturally" - the movie -- about to be released on DVD

$99.99 is more than a bit too pricey for a Blu-Ray. I would guess that that's way out of reach for many Blu-Ray collectors who want this movie. But I could understand where maybe $49.99 would be much more realistic for the price on the Blu-Ray and at that rate I'd be interested in a copy.

No, I'm afraid that the $99.99 price tag on htat is gonna prompt more people to simply wait longer.

Comment

I generally only buy blue ray movies to get the most out of my laptops blueray drive. It wasn't a feature that I was looking for when I bought my laptop. I bought the highest performance laptop from Best Buy for the purpose of 3D Animation work. But with hardware meant for such high demands, it's also a gaming computer, even though the games I play on it are Genesis and Nintendo 64, which can run just fine on most cheap computers. But such a high performance computer came with a number of extra features, one of them being Blue Ray. I already have 7 movies, but will have to settle for the standard DVD of this movie. It will be the only regular DVD I own. When does this DVD come out?

I want this bad because it could get my roommates to understand that my lifestyle isn't some kind of mental illness.

Comment

You can order here:
        http://actnaturallymovie.com/merch.html

"There WILL be an Act Naturally screening at this new years event...with some props auctioned off for Charity details to follow SOON. Gonna be a really unique Nude Years Eve Screening this year...don't miss [email protected]
        http://www.facebook.com/events/138849266223348/

They will be sharing the online fun with a Nude Years eve party coast to coast - streaming it online

and..This would be awesome for you :-)
        Act Naturally "we're actually raffling off a private clothing optional screening on New Years Eve to benefit the woman's shelter -- where we WILL come to your house and set up a 12x20 ft screen and projector and screen the flick for you and your bestest friends.."

Comment

I'm trying to find a specific date. I may be moving soon and need to know if the dvd will go to the right address by the time its released.

Comment

Their FB page said orders placed before 12/10 should arrive before x-mas.. I'm waiting patiently for mine...

Comment

I went ahead and ordered my DVD copy. I believe it will be entirely worth it being that this is an rather unique film

Comment

I ordered my DVD on Dec. 9th. It's the 26th, and I'm still waiting for it. I've been wanting to see it for a long time, but it hasn't come to the Dallas area. I had thought about driving to Houston for the Oct. 6th clothing optional screening (which sounds like a blast, by the way), but I was scheduled to model for a figure drawing class that night (and I don't cancel my bookings unless it's an emergency).

Comment

Originally posted by danielh41 View Post
                  I ordered my DVD on Dec. 9th. It's the 26th, and I'm still waiting for it. I've been wanting to see it for a long time, but it hasn't come to the Dallas area. I had thought about driving to Houston for the Oct. 6th clothing optional screening (which sounds like a blast, by the way), but I was scheduled to model for a figure drawing class that night (and I don't cancel my bookings unless it's an emergency).
                  I just got an E-mail from the folks at Act Naturally and they're saying since all the positive response they've received from folks ordering the DVDs, to just hang on and they're definitely gonna take care of folks. The Act Naturally DVD producers are doing all they can to catch up on the orders and they're outsourcing to all the duplicator plants they can get ahold of in order to catch up. Hang tight, as I am, DVD is on the way.

This kind of positive response in all te orders for the DVD is proof that there is strong market interest in this sort of thing. It's looking very hopeful and I believe we're on the right track.

Comment

Yep, I got the same e-mail today. It came while I was at the Angelika Film Center in Dallas watching an excellent black and white, mostly silent movie made in 2011. While I was there, I was wondering how one of their clothing optional screenings might have worked there. The Angelika is pretty avant garde, and they might have gone for something like that (although they do have a liquor license which might complicate things in regards to nudity and state laws, etc).

Comment

Hi

I am thinking of getting this DVD of Act Naturally, but I want the Extras like the 2 disc Bonus. I don't need the Props. I don't want to pay $100 for 2 extra discs with behind the Scenes and other great things.

I would like a contact Number or e-mail so I can ask them if it is possible to get a high bred version of the discs being offered for this Movie

Thanks

Chip53

Comment

What's high bred?

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysmile_fl View Post
                          What's high bred?
                          Probably hybrid.

Perhaps half animal half DVD. Like a DVDog, or a DisCat.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Mark View Post
                            Probably hybrid.
                            Perhaps half animal half DVD. Like a DVDog, or a DisCat.
                            But probably he means a DVD with some of the extra features that are on the Blu-Ray.

Comment

Sorry for the Misspelling I met ‘Hybrid’ like the Battery powered Cars with a gas engine.

I could not think of how to spell the word. After I sent this post I remembered how to spell it.

I like the jokes and I hope you had a Merry Christmas and are ready for a great nude Year

Comment

Working...
                              X