Calling all Okies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Okies

Will you please say *I* if you are in OK? Thanks!

Will you please say *I* if you are in OK? Thanks!

Comment

I'm an Okie here. Please feel free to eamil me. [email protected]

Scott

Comment

Hi, OKC also here. Love nude activities.

Comment

Looks like this is where I jump in.

Comment

Was born one and graduated OU @ head of my Chemical engineering class in 1964.

Betired now in Virginia after travelling the world in my job with Exxon.

Comment

Does it count if it's just a nick name???

What if I spell it wrong??

Oakie

Comment

I thought you were talking Okies from Muskogee. Oh, nevermind, thats an old country song,Ha.Sorry to detour the post, had to throw that in.
                Nudeinbama

Comment

I thought all the Okies went to California in the Dust Bowl daze. Didn't know any stayed in the old country.

Isn't Bakersfield the Okie capital?

Comment

I'm in Dallas, Texas, but my father is from Holdenville (?), OK, and my parents met at OU.

Justin

Comment

i'm not in OK either, but in the central bit of KS.

Comment

I went to Univ of Tulsa, have a brother in Tulsa. I'm in Texas now.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Trailscout:
                          I thought all the Okies went to California in the Dust Bowl daze. Didn't know any stayed in the old country.

Isn't Bakersfield the Okie capital?

Yeah that was what happened to my family, the whole Grapes of Wrath thing. I have gone back there a few times and caught with long lost family members. I even managed to work in a trip to Oaklake Trails nudist park just north of OKC. I did enjoy that place, very nice friendly folks and a great number of hiking trails. But for now anyway I'm out here in sunny southern California and yes Bakersfield is the home of many a displaced Okie. In the words of Buck Owens, How many of you have walked the streets of Bakersfield?

Comment

Calling all okies here also. I have been a okie from 2000 and luv it. Wish i could move back to FL. tho. not many places here to go nude but in the back yard or one club near me. In the Tuls area and would luv to buy property and start one of my own.

Comment

I lived in Tulsa from 1983 - 1993. In fact, that's where I started Travelites, Inc. nudist club.

I did visit Oaklake Trails as often as I could as well.

Cheri

Comment

Working...
                              X