No announcement yet.

Why do I feel uncomfortable sometimes ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I feel uncomfortable sometimes ?

Fistly let me say this is my first posting.

I'm sitting here at home with a lot on my mind at the moment. I need to get some stuff of my chest to help me get over some personal things in my life at the moment. I usually talk to my big bro (6 minutes older)but he is on his way back from the UK at the moment. I hope someone out there can help me with solving at least one of the things on my mind at the moment.

On to the subject :

I'm 21 and have been in the naturist lifestyle all my life. Over the summer my parents have not been to any naturist beaches, resorts or events held down here in Australia. My bro and younger sister have been to a lot of events and have been to the local nudest beach a lot over the past summer alone.

I love playing volleyball at the beach but have to admit I do feel a bit uncomfortable at first but after a few minutes of being naked I don't give it a second thought. I have been like this ever since pubity.

Thats not the problem at the moment, the problem is that ever since we have gone to the beach alone I get this feeling that we are being looked at in a strange way as if to say "Why are you here ! " The other people around my age are sweet as with it but the looks are from the elder people at the beach.

Are these looks in my head of is it that elder people don't like young guys at nude beaches alone. Alone as in a group of youug people.

I never go alone but with my twin bro and usually with my younger sister (19).

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Fistly let me say this is my first posting.

I'm sitting here at home with a lot on my mind at the moment. I need to get some stuff of my chest to help me get over some personal things in my life at the moment. I usually talk to my big bro (6 minutes older)but he is on his way back from the UK at the moment. I hope someone out there can help me with solving at least one of the things on my mind at the moment.

On to the subject :

I'm 21 and have been in the naturist lifestyle all my life. Over the summer my parents have not been to any naturist beaches, resorts or events held down here in Australia. My bro and younger sister have been to a lot of events and have been to the local nudest beach a lot over the past summer alone.

I love playing volleyball at the beach but have to admit I do feel a bit uncomfortable at first but after a few minutes of being naked I don't give it a second thought. I have been like this ever since pubity.

Thats not the problem at the moment, the problem is that ever since we have gone to the beach alone I get this feeling that we are being looked at in a strange way as if to say "Why are you here ! " The other people around my age are sweet as with it but the looks are from the elder people at the beach.

Are these looks in my head of is it that elder people don't like young guys at nude beaches alone. Alone as in a group of youug people.

I never go alone but with my twin bro and usually with my younger sister (19).

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Robin
      I think your fellings are misplaced as to thinking the "older folks" are looking at you as if you should not be there since your young and single. I'm 58 and belong to a nudist club along with my wife. We see younger pepole and most are single. We watch but only wish we were young again as they, enjoying the freedom of being nude and wish we had discovered it when young as they are.
      So you should see the looks as being wishful on their part and enjoying young pepople enjoying their freedom. So buck up mate! Walk tall and smile to them and give them a warm hello. It makes a "gooday" for us, ummmmh...,older folk.

Older nude,young at heart in Oregon Coast,USA! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree with Splitfeather. I'm 56, divorced with grown daughters and 4 grandkids. I don't resent the young people at all, but as Splitfeather said, I do envy them their youth and vitality. I look at them and wish I could still do the things they do.

I enjoy watching the young enjoying themselves. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Enjoy your youth while you have it, for it flies by so quickly. Be nude and have fun. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X