Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pushing the envelope

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pushing the envelope

    I live in a fish bowl, I have the area recreation center behind my house, the parking lot is my back yard 100' back, my front yard is the state route to town, I have mowed the lawn nude and sunbathed nude, front and back, I wish to go beyond that, to wash the car and do other yard work nude. push the envelope. Tell us of your extra curricular nude goals???

  • #2
    I live in a fish bowl, I have the area recreation center behind my house, the parking lot is my back yard 100' back, my front yard is the state route to town, I have mowed the lawn nude and sunbathed nude, front and back, I wish to go beyond that, to wash the car and do other yard work nude. push the envelope. Tell us of your extra curricular nude goals???

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm impressed, Riverrat! My goals are a little less ambitious--an early morning streak, a few trails hiked naked, maybe a skinny dip in the city creek (I saw someone do that once in broad daylight, before I understood about nudism). Or maybe I could do a mountain bike trail ride in the nude, like I saw someone do once. But for now I'll be happy if I find a naked group and join them.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm going to Florida shortly, staying in a motel in a poolside room. I plan to swim laps nude in the early morning each day, and also walk to and from the room nude.

        This summer, I'm going to experiment with cycling nude on quiet country roads, wearing only shoes. In Ontario, wearing anything means that you are not nude, and cannot be charged with public nudity.

        Gary

        Comment


        • #5
          quote:
          In Ontario, wearing anything means that you are not nude, and cannot be charged with public nudity.

          This seems interesting. What exactly does "anything" mean? Could it be as simple as an earing for example, or does it have to be an item of clothing - a hat maybe?

          If this is the case, then it means we should all move to Ontario and live our peaceful naked lives!

          Comment


          • #6
            I live at the end of a road, and there's a slight rise in my straight-in, approx. 200' long driveway. The house to the left is very visible. The house to the right is only visible for a short distance about mid-way down my driveway.

            I work nude around the house all the time and occasionally go to the mailbox nude.

            My back yard is totally private and goes down to a very natural area along the creek. I walk nude in the back and down below across about 5 neighbors' properties to the left and cross 2 neighbors' properties to the right (1 has 40 acres on this side of the creek).

            Saw a guy on the creek yesterday afternoon in a kayak. He just said "Hi" and asked me where he was. I told him what streets were nearby. He's put in at the Ivy Creek Natural Area, about a mile down stream. Otherwise, I almost never see anyone down there.

            Ralph

            Comment


            • #7
              We try to see how long we can go without clothing. We live in the country but have a very close neighbor. Part of the yard is hidden from them, but we try to stay hidden until they are not home. There have been days they came home early and surprised us. (I wonder if they know) I work from home, I take my books out to the deck and hang out there, my husband brings out his weight benches and does his workout outside on the deck as well. I was caught by my neighbor just sunbathing pregnant, now he clears his throat as he comes over. We have not the nerve to ask and speak of naturism to them.It would also be nice if we could be out there without the thought of when are they going to come home lingering over our head all day.

              Comment


              • #8
                quote:
                Originally posted by krcNY:
                [qb]I was caught by my neighbor just sunbathing pregnant, now he clears his throat as he comes over. We have not the nerve to ask and speak of naturism to them.[/qb]
                Seems to me that you're halfway there with your neighbour. He knows, and you know that he knows. Now you just want to make sure that he knows that you know that he knows. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

                Next time he comes over why not ask him why he clears his throat? That'll give you the opportunity to bring it all out into the open.

                Good luck.

                Rik

                Comment


                • #9
                  Turkisnudes: A local gay men's nudist group marched nude except for footwear in last year's Gay Pride parade and were seen by hundreds of thousands of people. They were initially charged with public nudity, but the charges were dropped because they were not completely bare.

                  I'm quite sure that a hat or headband or white gloves would qualify a person as being not completely bare. I don't know whether wearing a wristwatch, ring or earring would be enough, but if completely bare means completely bare then maybe this would be enough.

                  Gary

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    quote:
                    Originally posted by Jochanaan:
                    [qb]I'm impressed, Riverrat! My goals are a little less ambitious--an early morning streak, a few trails hiked naked, maybe a skinny dip in the city creek (I saw someone do that once in broad daylight, before I understood about nudism). Or maybe I could do a mountain bike trail ride in the nude, like I saw someone do once. But for now I'll be happy if I find a naked group and join them.[/qb]
                    Basicaly thats my goal, there are no nudists here or they are so far in the closet, they'll see daylight never, I wish to see daylight and be naked, poetic isn't, I'm not into poetry, I'm into reality.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      quote:
                      Originally posted by krcNY:
                      [qb]We try to see how long we can go without clothing. We live in the country but have a very close neighbor. Part of the yard is hidden from them, but we try to stay hidden until they are not home. There have been days they came home early and surprised us. (I wonder if they know) I work from home, I take my books out to the deck and hang out there, my husband brings out his weight benches and does his workout outside on the deck as well. I was caught by my neighbor just sunbathing pregnant, now he clears his throat as he comes over. We have not the nerve to ask and speak of naturism to them.It would also be nice if we could be out there without the thought of when are they going to come home lingering over our head all day.[/qb]
                      You are new here, where in upstate, just area, not town, we have others here.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        quote:
                        Originally posted by Gary Naturist:
                        [qb]I'm going to Florida shortly, staying in a motel in a poolside room. I plan to swim laps nude in the early morning each day, and also walk to and from the room nude.

                        This summer, I'm going to experiment with cycling nude on quiet country roads, wearing only shoes. In Ontario, wearing anything means that you are not nude, and cannot be charged with public nudity.
                        this is my goal, Iam retired now and I guess I will be arressted alot.
                        Gary[/qb]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The, this is my goal part is mine and I too am Gary, most of you know me as riverrat, I will remain riverrat, now 1. Welcome RRII.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            oh bye the way RATII, you need a picture at least an avatar, we must be differrant in that, so friends will know.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              quote:
                              Originally posted by RalphVa:
                              [qb]I live at the end of a road, and there's a slight rise in my straight-in, approx. 200' long driveway. The house to the left is very visible. The house to the right is only visible for a short distance about mid-way down my driveway.

                              I work nude around the house all the time and occasionally go to the mailbox nude.

                              My back yard is totally private and goes down to a very natural area along the creek. I walk nude in the back and down below across about 5 neighbors' properties to the left and cross 2 neighbors' properties to the right (1 has 40 acres on this side of the creek).

                              Saw a guy on the creek yesterday afternoon in a kayak. He just said "Hi" and asked me where he was. I told him what streets were nearby. He's put in at the Ivy Creek Natural Area, about a mile down stream. Otherwise, I almost never see anyone down there.

                              Ralph[/qb]
                              Ralph you live in a dream world for most of us, Stay nude and enjoy

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X