An embarrassment to nudism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An embarrassment to nudism

I don't know if anyone has caught the show, Naked News, but frankly it is an embarrassment to nudism and everything that naturists worldwide stand for.

After hearing about the show I was excited to watch it. My non nudist friend had informed me of this show where they give you the daily news, but just naked. I thought to myself that if people could just see average activities being performed naked, they could differentiate between sex and nudism. Boy was I misinformed!

The show is nothing more than a bunch of good looking girls with big **** giving you their ditzy opinion on stuff that nobody could possibly care about. Not one guy on the show, or not one girl on the show without a bad body. Hardly what I would call nudism.

This show should not be called Naked News, it should be called see my **** .

One small step for man (masturbating), one giant leap back for (naked) mankind.

I don't know if anyone has caught the show, Naked News, but frankly it is an embarrassment to nudism and everything that naturists worldwide stand for.

After hearing about the show I was excited to watch it. My non nudist friend had informed me of this show where they give you the daily news, but just naked. I thought to myself that if people could just see average activities being performed naked, they could differentiate between sex and nudism. Boy was I misinformed!

The show is nothing more than a bunch of good looking girls with big **** giving you their ditzy opinion on stuff that nobody could possibly care about. Not one guy on the show, or not one girl on the show without a bad body. Hardly what I would call nudism.

This show should not be called Naked News, it should be called see my **** .

One small step for man (masturbating), one giant leap back for (naked) mankind.

Comment

Just to make it clear to all. "Naked News" is not "Nudes in the News", our show. We just taped our latest show today about the INA crew's trip to Mexico and other nudist news.

INA, by the way, was given an official cease and desist notice from the Naked News lawyers for being too much like them. They trade marked the term "Nude News" and they say "Nudes in the News" is too close and confusing. I don't think so, we report nudist news, they report the real news and never talk about nudists at all. We will hold our ground.
      Corky

Comment

Is the Naked News he is refering to on the Playboy Channel?

If so, I have seen it and it is stupid. It has nothing to do with naturism. It is just a girly type show with women commentating the daily news while in various modes of undress throughout the program until they are all nude.

Once was enough. Nothing to do with naturism.

Now Nudes in the News is far more superior a program. Wish we could get it on Cable or DirecTV. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Fire Prof-
          That is so cool to hear someone talk so highly of a project that we have been working on very hard for almost a year now. I have also seen your post on all the topics. We here at INA aprreciate all the time that you spend in the forums and all the insight that you help our members and guests with. I personally like the fact that you call yourself Fire Prof. because I am in the process of recieving my ***. in fire science. I just took my finals for Fire Prevention, Fire investigation, and Fire Behavior. Anyways, thank you so much for those complimants on Nudes In The News. We are continously brewin' up ideas on how to further the production of this show.

Comment

Aaron,

You are welcome and keep up the good work on Nudes in the News and your Fire Science studies. The fire service is in need of dedicated persons to continue the job that is sometimes taken for granted and overlooked.

It has changed dramatically since 9-11-'01. Again, you are welcome and we really enjoy the Nudes in the News segments on INA.

Good luck in school and we'll keep in touch on the forum. Maybe run into each other at one of the events here in the state.
            [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Naked News is on the Playboy channel, also online and also on free City TV (cable 7) in Toronto every Saturday morning just after midnight.

As a nudist, I am not offended by Naked News. I believe that any exposure of the public to naked people doing non-sexual things will be good for nudism in the long term because it makes nakedness more commonplace.

Just as people adjust quickly to seeing naked people at a clothing-optional beach, I think that most people who view Naked News quickly find it boring.

However, I expect there is a minority who continue to be titillated. I would describe such a continue reaction as immature, but I don't have a problem with such people.

Gary

Comment

Just thought I'd point out that their is a "male" version online, however, I suspect that the "female" version is more popular. I assume this is to provide the "appropriate eye candy" to the viewer. (girl watchers don't have to see guys, guy watchers don't have to see girls)

Comment

I just wanted to say that I disagree with the originator of this post.

Well, I DO agree that INA's program is very good, but I do think that Naked News is very good, too. But they are both very different.

Naked News is not about nudism. It is simply about presenting the news and topics of the day by nude people, both male and female. IF you are a member and watch an entire broadcast, you would see that most of the broadcasters are very normal looking people, albeit attractive in different ways.

INA's Nudes in the News program is about nudism and is presented by male and female reporters, who are also very normal looking and attractive people.

If we are truly interested in positively promoting clothes freedom, then anything that does so is good. Although Naked News' focus may not be nudism, they are unwittingly positively promoting nudity by making it more mainstream, and this, in my humble opinion, is good for nudism.

Comment

I agree Big Tim, I think the original poster is talking about Playboy's new naked news show.
                    Corky

Comment

"I am in the process of recieving my ***. in fire science."

Aaron, there are so many jokes in that sentence that I don't know where to start. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Bob S.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Bob S.:
                        [qb]"I am in the process of recieving my ***. in fire science."

Aaron, there are so many jokes in that sentence that I don't know where to start. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Bob S.[/qb]
                        Ha. Ha. My pun-ishment is greater than I can bear. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Blast, I couldn't write that with a straight face!

Comment

When I commented on the Naked News show being stupid, what I should have clarified by the statement was:

This is a girly/Playboy type program. I'm not against them, I do watch them once in a while but this Naked News would appeal to nudist if the commentators were naked from the beginning to the end. This show is a mild form of a "strip tease".

They could change the format and have the women naked from beginning to end of the program but put the Playboy spin on it by starting out with the women clothed then disrobe little by little. I don't think Playboy's going to change the format to satisfy nudists.

Maybe Playboy could change the format like I had suggested and set aside part of the program to the growing popularity of nude recreation/living. I'd probably tune in more often.

It's not bad...just not what I would tune in to see on a regular or periodic basis in it's current format. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X