Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude for Peace

To whom it may concern:
    Recently there have been a number of incidents in which naked women (and sometimes men) use their naked bodies to spell out antiwar slogans and/or make peace signs.
    Have you considered being nude in public "for Peace" There's a website for the non-profit org that's doing this: http://www.baringwitness.org
    At least some of your members might be in favor of protests of this type. It would certainly help to get media exposure for the nudist community. The organizers of the previous protests are afraid of being caught on camera nude and recognizable. They therefore do not notify the press until after the event has been staged. Since nudists would not be afraid of being seen naked, this would allow full press coverage.
    As I?m sure we?re all aware, the legal opinions about women being topless are that it?s only a matter of time before the Supreme Court rules that a women has the right to be topless anywhere a man has the right to be topless. Wouldn?t a public war protest of topless men and women be a great way for this to be pursued!
    Please forward this to any nudist/naturist organizations or individuals that you can think of.
    I am a practicing (when I have the opportunity) nudist. I was formerly a member of the A.S.A. and South Florida Free Beaches. I am not currently affiliated with any nudist organizations.
    Thanks,
    ?Tonto?

To whom it may concern:
    Recently there have been a number of incidents in which naked women (and sometimes men) use their naked bodies to spell out antiwar slogans and/or make peace signs.
    Have you considered being nude in public "for Peace" There's a website for the non-profit org that's doing this: http://www.baringwitness.org
    At least some of your members might be in favor of protests of this type. It would certainly help to get media exposure for the nudist community. The organizers of the previous protests are afraid of being caught on camera nude and recognizable. They therefore do not notify the press until after the event has been staged. Since nudists would not be afraid of being seen naked, this would allow full press coverage.
    As I?m sure we?re all aware, the legal opinions about women being topless are that it?s only a matter of time before the Supreme Court rules that a women has the right to be topless anywhere a man has the right to be topless. Wouldn?t a public war protest of topless men and women be a great way for this to be pursued!
    Please forward this to any nudist/naturist organizations or individuals that you can think of.
    I am a practicing (when I have the opportunity) nudist. I was formerly a member of the A.S.A. and South Florida Free Beaches. I am not currently affiliated with any nudist organizations.
    Thanks,
    ?Tonto?

Comment

Working...
    X