Birthday outing in my birthday suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday outing in my birthday suit

Today being my birthday, I decided to go on an outing in my birthday suit. My choice was a hike and swim at our nearby provincial park.

This park is mostly a sandbar across a bay, with Lake Ontario on the exterior side, a small, sheltered lake on the interior side and sand dunes in between. It’s a day use park, and the gates are locked to vehicular traffic until 08:00, so it’s perfect for early morning nude receation.

Just before sunrise (which was at 06:32 today) I climbed into our pickup truck and drove the short distance (about 10 km) to the beach entrance. I parked the truck and hid the keys inside (push button door lock), then crossed the road and ducked under the gate.

I walked in on the grass and under the trees beside the paved entry road. The grass was cool and damp under my bare feet. The sun was just above the horizon and the sky was cloudless and a lovely shade of blue. Temperature 20C (68F). A perfect day, and I was getting to enjoy it totally naked!

I wandered up the beach at the water’s edge, having no difficulty on the firm, fine sand. There was a breeze blowing, and pretty good sized waves crashing on the shore. I was definitely feeling very naked and connected to nature.

Along the way I saw two large, dead fish on the shore -- not sure what kind, but nothing I every catch, unfortunately. At the end of the beach I crossed over to the interior lake and its sheltered beach. There are cottages on the opposite side of this little lake, less than half a mile away, but I didn’t worry about them.

I ambled along this beach, heading back in the direction from which I had come. It was much shorter, and when it ended, I climbed up, over and down the dunes separating the two beachs. The dunes have quite a lot of bushes and small trees growing on them, which helps to keep the sand in place. There is quite a bit of poison ivy around, which the park staff leave because the ground-hugging vines help stabilize the sand. Being naked, I was very careful to avoid anything that looked like poison ivy.

Returning to the Lake Ontario beach, I decided that it was time for a swim, so I walked out into the water, with the waves trying to push me back the whole time. This beach slopes very gently, so it’s possible to continue for quite a distance. However, there is often a strong undertow so I was careful not to go too deep. The water was a refreshing temperature, maybe 24C (75F) and the flow around my naked body felt wonderful.

After playing around in the water for a few mintues, I continued my walk along the beach, heading back in the direction of the entrance. The breeze and the sun dried my bare skin very quickly. Life is much simpler when you’re a nudist.

I walked out along the paved road, ducked under the gate and crossed the road to my truck. The combination worked (thankfully) and I climbed in and started back down the road.

The park closes for the season on Labour Day. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to enjoy some nude recreation there during mid-day before the weather gets too cold.

I had a very enjoyable totally naked outing on a beautiful late summer day. Life doesn’t get much better than this.

Gary

Today being my birthday, I decided to go on an outing in my birthday suit. My choice was a hike and swim at our nearby provincial park.

This park is mostly a sandbar across a bay, with Lake Ontario on the exterior side, a small, sheltered lake on the interior side and sand dunes in between. It’s a day use park, and the gates are locked to vehicular traffic until 08:00, so it’s perfect for early morning nude receation.

Just before sunrise (which was at 06:32 today) I climbed into our pickup truck and drove the short distance (about 10 km) to the beach entrance. I parked the truck and hid the keys inside (push button door lock), then crossed the road and ducked under the gate.

I walked in on the grass and under the trees beside the paved entry road. The grass was cool and damp under my bare feet. The sun was just above the horizon and the sky was cloudless and a lovely shade of blue. Temperature 20C (68F). A perfect day, and I was getting to enjoy it totally naked!

I wandered up the beach at the water’s edge, having no difficulty on the firm, fine sand. There was a breeze blowing, and pretty good sized waves crashing on the shore. I was definitely feeling very naked and connected to nature.

Along the way I saw two large, dead fish on the shore -- not sure what kind, but nothing I every catch, unfortunately. At the end of the beach I crossed over to the interior lake and its sheltered beach. There are cottages on the opposite side of this little lake, less than half a mile away, but I didn’t worry about them.

I ambled along this beach, heading back in the direction from which I had come. It was much shorter, and when it ended, I climbed up, over and down the dunes separating the two beachs. The dunes have quite a lot of bushes and small trees growing on them, which helps to keep the sand in place. There is quite a bit of poison ivy around, which the park staff leave because the ground-hugging vines help stabilize the sand. Being naked, I was very careful to avoid anything that looked like poison ivy.

Returning to the Lake Ontario beach, I decided that it was time for a swim, so I walked out into the water, with the waves trying to push me back the whole time. This beach slopes very gently, so it’s possible to continue for quite a distance. However, there is often a strong undertow so I was careful not to go too deep. The water was a refreshing temperature, maybe 24C (75F) and the flow around my naked body felt wonderful.

After playing around in the water for a few mintues, I continued my walk along the beach, heading back in the direction of the entrance. The breeze and the sun dried my bare skin very quickly. Life is much simpler when you’re a nudist.

I walked out along the paved road, ducked under the gate and crossed the road to my truck. The combination worked (thankfully) and I climbed in and started back down the road.

The park closes for the season on Labour Day. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to enjoy some nude recreation there during mid-day before the weather gets too cold.

I had a very enjoyable totally naked outing on a beautiful late summer day. Life doesn’t get much better than this.

Gary

Comment

Sounds like you had a great birthday in your birthday suit.

Comment

Happy birthday Gary, Im glad you spent it enjoying your self.

Comment

That sounds Awesome! What a great way to spend time on your birthday.
          It reminds me of the walks I have taken along Haulover beach on my vacations. But better in that you have a more peacefull setting.

Steve

Comment

Well done Gary. That was a great start to the day. It would have taken a lot of courage to do that. I take my hat of to you, (and everything else). Well done again.......

Comment

Happy Birthday Gary! Sounds like you had a great time.

Comment

Happy birthday, Gary.

Glad you enjoyed it and nothing happened.

I usually wash my cars nude and jump in and drive them down the street a ways to dry them off underneath. Sit on a pair of shorts in case the car quits.

Comment

Not really to make a public announcement, but I plan to spend a great deal of my Sept. 11th birthday nude as well. 43 years young.
                  Nudeinbama

Comment

9/11...what a day for a birthday.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Gary Naturist:

We must live life to its fullest every day.
                      Gary Naturist is doing this.
                      What a way to celebrate a birthday.

I am envious of you. Going for a nude jaunt outdoors on my birthday in February would be a very freezing experience!

Comment

Happy Birthday Gary!

Comment

Happy Birthday Gary! I only hope mine is that great!

Comment

Happy Birthday - a great way to start a new year in your life.

Comment

Way to go Gary! My birthday was Aug 30. I told my wife I wanted to go to Star Ranch and she said "No Way". So I spent the day nude at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X