a great day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a great day!

I went to a 3d archery shoot this morning, and got a personal best score in the morning.

I decided to ride the mountain road home. I drank too much coffee and had to stop for a nature call.

I turned onto the mountain road at a secluded road that was gated (to keep out 4x4 trucks and 4 wheelers.

There was no-one around so I decided to go for a little hike. I walked around the first bend and stripped down to my shoes & socks, sunglasses, my lucky boonie hat and a smile.

I hiked about 2 miles down the road, then I stopped and sat on a flat rock, drank a beer, smoked a cigarette and rested for about a half hour.

I walked back up the road to my truck, and as I could see up the road, and you can hear a car driving the dirt road long before you actually see it, I could tell there were no cars coming.

I stayed nude all the way up to my truck, unlocked it and threw my clothes on the passenger seat and drove the road nude.

When I got to the paved road I said the hell with it, and drove all the way home nude.

I thouroughly enjoyed myself today, and will definately do that again soon, hopefully with a few friends next time.

Mark

I went to a 3d archery shoot this morning, and got a personal best score in the morning.

I decided to ride the mountain road home. I drank too much coffee and had to stop for a nature call.

I turned onto the mountain road at a secluded road that was gated (to keep out 4x4 trucks and 4 wheelers.

There was no-one around so I decided to go for a little hike. I walked around the first bend and stripped down to my shoes & socks, sunglasses, my lucky boonie hat and a smile.

I hiked about 2 miles down the road, then I stopped and sat on a flat rock, drank a beer, smoked a cigarette and rested for about a half hour.

I walked back up the road to my truck, and as I could see up the road, and you can hear a car driving the dirt road long before you actually see it, I could tell there were no cars coming.

I stayed nude all the way up to my truck, unlocked it and threw my clothes on the passenger seat and drove the road nude.

When I got to the paved road I said the hell with it, and drove all the way home nude.

I thouroughly enjoyed myself today, and will definately do that again soon, hopefully with a few friends next time.

Mark

Comment

Dude,

Sounds awesome. Nude hiking is the best!

Comment

Most excellent, Mark. This Alaskan nudist admires your tenacity to do what you love even with a hint of risk involved. There is nothing better than being nekkid. Have a great day.

Comment

Working...
        X