A naked hiking tour, with Polly, to visit a few Gormleys in the Alps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A naked hiking tour, with Polly, to visit a few Gormleys in the Alps

A naked hiking tour, with Polly, to visit a few Gormleys in the Alps - to remind us all of this summer, and to remind us to think about the next. Full report with photos here:

http://www.naktiv.net/walks/gormleys/index.html

Rich.

Re: A naked hiking tour, with Polly, to visit a few Gormleys in the Alps

Great! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

When I see articles like that I always think that if the author isn't bright enough to paragraph correctly, they're not bright enough to write anything I'd want to read.

Comment

Why are so many nudists so supremely judgemental? Then again, perhaps you shouldn't reply to this question, as I'm probably not bright enough to understand the answer...

Originally posted by Navigator View Post
        When I see articles like that I always think that if the author isn't bright enough to paragraph correctly, they're not bright enough to write anything I'd want to read.

Comment

Thanks, Ibrahim, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a great day out for the both of us and I'm pleased to share it with people who appreciate the effort.

Originally posted by ibrahim View Post
          Great! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by richinud View Post
            A naked hiking tour, with Polly, to visit a few Gormleys in the Alps - to remind us all of this summer, and to remind us to think about the next.
            Rich! Great trip report and thanks for sharing. I always click through and read your collection of nude adventures in the Alps. I'm over here in North America but I'd love to hike nude with you and the crew sometime. I'll keep the dream alive.

Hear in the northeast we have heavily forested hills and mountains. Hiking is always through wooded trails until you get above the tree line. I enjoy seeing your photos of the meadows and mountains. Keep us informed of your other adventures... the naked bowling I see on the Sports link looks fun too.

Comment

Working...
            X