Conversion (fixed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion (fixed)

Just a poll about introducing someone to nudism.
    Fixed because I've never made a poll before and screwed up the first one. lol.

Namedun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Just a poll about introducing someone to nudism.
    Fixed because I've never made a poll before and screwed up the first one. lol.

Namedun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice poll but it really does not let you make enough choices. I have introduced and converted loads of people from friends to strangers. Not all have converted. Naturally I have receive all types of responses from favorable to a jerk wanting to fight it out. A lot of strange looks to say the least and have been called about all you can imagine. But the ones that have "found" nudism and the freedom of clothesfree, makes it..well..sorta..almost worth it. But there are alot of idiots out there.

Comment

One difference between these internet polls and proper empiric research using questionnaires or interviews is that the answers can be seen only as answers to the individual questions - you cannot see their correlations which would in many cases, and in this poll too, be interesting.

Comment

I think it's interesting how many people have tried to convert women, as opposed to men.

Comment

It could just be that the dominant amount of us answering are guys.

Interesting stuff of late. Awhile back I was kind of forced into admitting my nudist streak when I was caught naked and an explanation was warranted. It came out with my bro that he had similar tendencies. Recently spent a night over his apartment and since we both are nudists we both were naked and it never even came up in our conversation. That was pretty cool.

I've also been pretty up front with my new girlfriend about wanting nudism as part of my future life and that I want to share that with her. She's been cool about it and is trying it out on her own. I suppose this is my conversion, because apparently she's been doing it a lot more than she said she would (she was originially going to try one thing and one thing only). So, I'm hoping to build my circle of nudists so that I can get out and do stuff with a group.

Being open and honest about being a nudist has been the best thing I've done. The stress of hiding it was such a burden and I've been surprised by those who have expressed tolerance and interest and even decided to join in.

Comment

I have told some of my friends about my nudist activitites in hopes that they will join me and become nudists themselves. My way of 'converting' them is to simply relay my positive experiences and let them know that if they'd ever like to join me they're welcome. The people I'm most intent on converting are my female friends. No luck yet, but I've only been a nudist for 6 months or so myself.

Melissa

Comment

Working...
              X