swimsuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swimsuits

How come so many ladies come to a clothing opt.
    beach and decide to wear there bathing suits.
    (1) By wearing there bathing suits more people
    will take notice of them if they are bashfull
    for they would be out of the norm. AND

(2) A womans privets are still privet everthing
    on a woman is on the inside compared to man.

I would really like to try to understand why
    the women do what they do in this matter and
    why.

How come so many ladies come to a clothing opt.

why.

Comment

If it's a truly "clothing optional" beach, they can exercise the option to wear clothing, or not. There is no particular expectation that the people there will all be naked - what if a textile just happens to like that particular beach?

I must say though I am annoyed sometimes when I go to one of my favourite 'nude' beaches and more than 50% of the people there are clothed...

Comment

First of all there are not any nude public beaches, in Florida. While there are a few clothing/op. beached everyone that uses those places should be at ease with all levels of dress.
        On another point if anyone ever understands why people (much less women) do what they do, please write it down and sell that 440,000 page book.
        Let's be nice, Happy Trails [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that women, on the whole, are not intended to be understood, but to be enjoyed......and respected !

Comment

It's not the women who wear swim suits from one pieces to bikinis on a nude beach I wonder about, it's the women, young and older, that either go to a nude beach or resort, and wear the absolute tinyest bathing suit. We went to Club Orient for a week and saw alot more of this than I thought we would. They also wore those skimpy suits that were transparent when wet...We were a bit puzzled. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I will try to answer this on behalf of women. First off, at the beach I like going too it's not very common. I'd say only 10% of the women there keep a bathing suit on. There are several reasons for this though.

One is that women have periods. While in theory no one should care, sometimes the women might care and opt to cover up.

The other obvious reason is because of the gawkers. For every mild incident that we as guys might be stared at inappropriately, women go through tons more. I'd say sadly that it's almost commonplace for them. It shouldn't be, but it is. We as men might also feel less vunurable in certain situations. It's just annoying to see men stratigecly position themselves near a nude women or to see men approach the nude women with a 'question' as soon as their boyfriends leave for a minute. I don't blame them for covering up when they do. I'm more suprised that so many put up with it and remain nude.

If I were a woman, I'd probobly cover up in certain situations myself.

Fresh Air

Comment

This is by no means an answer, but just an observation. A young lady that went fishing with us once, as soon as we were away from the coast, quickly removed her top. Later into the trip she removed her shorts and remained wearing the smallest of thong bikinis. Mind you, the rest of us on the boat were all nude, and the captain remarked that she ought to just take off that, 'cause it ain't covering much anyway. Her reply was that "I can't do that, then I'd be naked!" I thought that her response was a little odd, considering the company she was in. But, I'm thinking that it was more of a security blanket, than of actual coverage. Psychologist get paid alot of money to try and understand human behavior, and the end result is that most of them end up needing therapy......

Comment

Unfortunately, some of the clothes some women wear are more lewd. They'd really look better, and probably, be more comfortable nude. Even if it were their first near nude experience. But, to each their own !

Comment

Any female poster here that could shed some light on this ?

Comment

I'm not a female poster, so I'll keep this short: I talked to a lady last Saturday night who kept her clothes on, although her husband was naked and she said she was comfortable being naked at home. She said she just wasn't ready. What came across was insecurity regarding her own body. It's foolish. But because of all the subconscious fears that they have to live with and we don't, and also because so many men (mostly non-nudists but not all) act like SOBs, we men need to be very kind and careful with the ladies who aren't ready.

Comment

Fresh Air, you have the right idea.
                        One is that women have periods. While in theory no one should care, sometimes the women might care and opt to cover up.

Some women have a very heavy flow and tampons are not an option.

The other obvious reason is because of the gawkers.

Yes the gawkers are a big problem. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] Others reasons may be a traumatic experience or the way we were raised.

Just my thoughts.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have trouble understanding how some people are accepting of a woman wearing a thong on a public beach but go nuts because a man wears a Speedo type bathing suit. They show well built young men in Speedos in Olympic swimming and diving contests on national telivision but let a guy show up on the beach in one and "look out"!!

Comment

It goes to prove that the dress code on the beach is totaly irrationnal and has nothing to do with logic or common sense. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by NUDE 954:
                              [qb] How come so many ladies come to a clothing opt.
                              [/qb]
                              You answered your own question... they can because it is clothing optional. I don't know what beach you are referring to but I don't know if "so many ladies" are putting on swimsuits as you suggest.[qb]
                              quote:

[/qb]
                              If there are so many of them as you say I don't think anyone will take notice because they aren't such a tiny majority.
                              [qb]
                              quote:

[/qb]
                              You mean privates? Nudists don't have privates. We have genitals. Sex organs are on the inside but our genitals aren't.
                              [qb]
                              quote:

why. [/qb]
                              Why don't you ask them?

They will probably say they aren't nudists. You don't have to be one to be at a clothing optional beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X