understanding nudists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• understanding nudists

i guess i'm a house nudist.i love to walk around my house in the nude and feel comfortable in doing that.i even go out on my back porch in the nude.i can understand being a nudist.my problem is the nearest nudist reosrt is over 200 miles away.so i guess i'll continue being a house nudist.i can't wait until warm weather comes so i can go out on my porch on those hot summer nights and sit there and drink my beer and enjoy the freedom of being nude and being outside at the same time

i guess i'm a house nudist.i love to walk around my house in the nude and feel comfortable in doing that.i even go out on my back porch in the nude.i can understand being a nudist.my problem is the nearest nudist reosrt is over 200 miles away.so i guess i'll continue being a house nudist.i can't wait until warm weather comes so i can go out on my porch on those hot summer nights and sit there and drink my beer and enjoy the freedom of being nude and being outside at the same time

Comment

Hi stephenj71,

Like yourself, I don't belong to a naturist group or resort, and consider myself an "at-home" nudist. I am nearly always nude at home, having been hooked on the feeling since I was 10 years old. But I also visit our city's nude beach, and enjoy nude boating and hiking without clothes. There are lots of opportunities around you.

While not all nudists belong to groups or resorts, I think there are lots of people out there that just go naked around home, both individuals and entire families.

You can also let family members or a close friend know you enjoy going nude. Its possible someone may want to join you in either your home or theirs.

Comment

Stephen,
        There are some out there who will try nto convince you that travelling 200 miles is no big sacrifice for the opportunity to participate in nude recreation. They will attempt to negate any reasoning you may present. I am glad thet they have the free time and extra money to spend on such an endeavor, but I don't. They will tell you to find others in your area and carpool. But if you live in a rural area where people tend to keep their personal lives to themselves, it is not so easy to find a nudist friend. Please don't be discouraged by these people, they mean well, but some just don't understand realities which are not their own.

My reality doesn't even permit me to visit the clothing optional sauna which is an hour and a half away. But then it is only open four hours in the evening. The local club meets two hours away one Sunday a month, a day that I either work or have my child (non-nudism-supportive mother).

Like anything else, you don't need to participate in social nudism, but it is more fun.

Comment

like you i live in a rural area which is why i can go out on my back porch in the nude any time of the day.however things are a changing down here in the south.we are getting several different people relocating down here from all over the country,and things are starting to progress.they even voted in liquor by the drink in our county,which 10 to 20 years ago would have been unheard of.so maybe the dream i have of someone opening a nudist resort nearby will come true.i will have to do it alone,because my wife doesn't understand the concept of nudism.she thinks it's perverted.i tried to explain to her that i don't and will not parade around naked in front of my kids or people that don't have the same lifestyle as me.when i am alone i love the freedom of taking my clothes off and just going nude.if my grown up kids are around i leave my clothes on.i would feel uncomfortable to let my kids or anyone elses kids see me naked.so maybe some day someone with plenty of money will relocate here and open up a nudist resort and i can enjoy the freedom of being nude with others that enjoy the lifestyle

Comment

I'm a home nudist only because I live in a rural setting a long way from any clubs or beaches. I've been a nudist for a good few years but the only opportunity I get is around the house and garden and a secluded balcony during the summer. I'm retired so my wife and myself have the house to ourselves most of the time, she has no interest in nudism but accepts me quite happily without any clothes. I wish really that she would join in and we could go together on nudist holidays etc but, I'm glad that she is accepting. I would not be happy if she thought me odd or even perverted.

Comment

All wives think that their husbands are odd and invariably wrong!

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Petrus:

Not all wives.

Comment

Free2benude, when you say garden, are you referring to your backyard? as we call it here in the states?

Comment

Nudism...is great...and sharing nudism with like minded people ( social nudism)...is even better

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by krcNY:

Not all wives. [/QUOTE]

Given your other half is visable on this formum, may we have this confirmed without undo behind the seen presure?-just kidding couldn't resist.

Comment

A quibble if I may Bike Rider,
                        I think the term is "better" half not "other"

(My wife thought this should be brought to your attention).

b.l.

Comment

I like the "better" half vs "other" half as well. We are each others better halves.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by hootowl:
                            Free2benude, when you say garden, are you referring to your backyard? as we call it here in the states?

Yes, over here we call it our garden, you call it your back yard. I think garden is a better description really, ours is about half an acre in total and not just at the back. No way could you call it a yard.

Comment

At times, my wife feels that I,as a nudist, am beyond understanding. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X