Working From Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working From Home

I decided to take a 'work from home' day today which means I can work all day while staying nude. So far I have sent e-mails, worked on projects, and even spoke with my boss on the phone all while in the buff!

It's a great feeling to not have to deal with putting on clothes after my morning shower. I'm going to see if I can spend 24 hours nude.

It's a good day so far!

Anyone else ever work naked from home?

I decided to take a 'work from home' day today which means I can work all day while staying nude. So far I have sent e-mails, worked on projects, and even spoke with my boss on the phone all while in the buff!

It's a great feeling to not have to deal with putting on clothes after my morning shower. I'm going to see if I can spend 24 hours nude.

It's a good day so far!

Anyone else ever work naked from home?

Comment

Good for you chgonude!

I'm currently at my home office on a conference call wearing nothing but my glasses. I guess I should get back to it and pay attention.

Comment

Ha! I should probably get back to work too, instead of surfing around ClothesFree!

Comment

Welcome to the club! Almost any work-at-home job can be a nudist job. I hope you can turn it into more than one day!

Comment

Time for a new job I enjoy my days off running around getting stuff done around the house. ALL the clothes are clean since I'm not wearing any on laundry day. It would sure would save time if I didn't have to get any clothes dirty to go to work.

Comment

I'm very lucky. I get to work at home (nude) on Fridays. That day, I do the dirty laundry from the other 4 days at work. I'm also nude most the weekend. Any clothes worn on the weekend for a couple of hours, are re-worn one day during the week at work.

Comment

I am lucky and work at home about one day per week, sitting on our east verandah with my computer and boxes of files. If I make Friday or monday at home, if I am lucky and nobody visits I can sometimes be nude for three days.

JAMES

Comment

Roll on the warmer weather - nothing beats dialing into a voice conference whilst soaking up the sunshine in the buff.

Comment

quote:
                    I'm going to see if I can spend 24 hours nude.

Oh no! You can it even weeks long if amount of job is large and fridge full. At least now at winter I am such a sample. From each friday noon to monday morning while working on EIA projects. Its so inspirating truly, in differ from everydays short afterwork hours until again is the morning and tie must be tied on white collar, what I hate so much.

Comment

when I work from home it is a nude workday, today it was a little too cold and snowy for that. But spring will be here in no time.

Comment

Tomorrow I am working from home and will be nude all day. I'm about to get undressed now!

Comment

Arg, wish I could say the same. I'm at the office across town today. Have to come in at least 2 days a week. At least I have the other days.

Oh well, gives me something to look forward to after a long commute and a long day of being dressed.

Comment

I've been working full-time from home since early 2001, so it's very comfortable for me here nude all day...especially the summers, when there's no need to get dressed for days at a time.

Sure beats having a real job!

Later,

Mike

Comment

Extra special Work-at-Home-Nude day today! Big snow storm allowed me to ditch the commute. Gotta' love it. Only 334 days left to retirement.

Comment

Working...
                              X