Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your most rewarding nude experience this past summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most rewarding nude experience this past summer?

Looking back on the summer, what was your most rewarding nude experience?

Gary

Looking back on the summer, what was your most rewarding nude experience?

Gary

Comment

I would say participating in the Rooster Rock cleanup project. It feels good to do something to further the enjoyment of others, especially when you can do it naked. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I had the privilege to visit the island of Ibiza in Spain this past summer. Most of the beaches are topless, but I wanted to go to a totally nude beach. I went to an internet cafe to find a beach. Once I found one, I need to get myself there. I was able to get the right bus to the San Salines beach, and when I stepped off the bus I followed the crowd to the beach. It was incredible. There's something about the Mediterranian Sea. I am hoping to make my next summer adventure to Greece. The beaches there look incredible from what I can see in photos.

Comment

Having becoming a nudist for only one year, it has been great to finally walk freely out in the back yard without any worries about the neighbors. I have cleaned the pool, did yard work and just sat and relaxed. This may not seem like much to some, but to me, this has been a huge step forward knowing that the neighbors are allowing me to enjoy the things I like to do in my own yard, and not worrying about them calling in a complaint. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

So just out of curiosity NudeM, is it legal to be outside nude in your own backyard? I went sunbathing nude several times this summer, but I set up my tent and draped blankets to make a seclusion spot. I was always a bit paranoid that someone would call the cops or something.

Comment

Most rewarding experience this summer would have to be our trip to Club Orient on St. Martin in the Carribean.

My wife's idea for one and an entire week of nude living, eating, drinking, dancing, sailing and just relaxing. Met some great people and to make it even better, we have already started plans to return next summer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I am fairly new to nudism(less than a year).My most rewarding experience might not mean much to most,but mine was my very 1st nude hike although I didn't go far. The feeling of finally being free
                is something I won't soon forget.

Born nude,live nude,die nude

Comment

Mike67, I'm with you. This summer I experienced social nudity for the first time, and it has been the greatest naked experience not only of this summer but of my life.

Comment

This past summer I went to my first nude convention. I had a blast meeting alot of people. At the convention I also danced for the first time in over twenty years. I have been going with my friend Faye to some nightclubs and dancing some of the night away. It feels good. I think what I enjoyed most was just absorbing the fun and excitement of the festivities and feeling so completely at ease with everyone.

Comment

I had an eventful summer, with numerous boating trips to mountain lakes in central and northern California. I skinny dipped in four large mountain lakes. At one in particular, I camped lake-side for an entire week, going naked the whole time. The fun part was that other visitors to the somewhat remote area took my nudity in stride, with all saying they did not mind, or "that's OK", when we crossed paths. Got a great tan too. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I was at a wedding out west and we were staying at a place that a bunch of us had to ourselves and it had a pond out front. A friend of a friend I knew in passing instigated a skinny dip. She and I were the only two to go for it. The fun came in trying to get others to go, because once we jumped in the pond, we realized that horses spent a lot of time in and around it, and the appeal just disappeared.

Comment

shanel_17: It's only legal if nobody complains. Before becoming a nudist, I asked around the neighborhood for any objections. To make a long story short, there were none, so that was the green light. And, yes, I'm sure they have seen me a couple of times (above ground pool). I was working in the back yard, and the neighbors were working in their yards as well. Not one thing was said. Sure, I've gotten some smiles when out front, but everythings fine. We still sit around and socialize in the front (clothed). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Not this summer but the one before, my most rewarding experience was succeeding in teaching a little girl, 7, to swim. Tried it again with another this summer, but we had no success. (I'm not any kind of pro, or anything.)

This year my most satisfying events were helping two separate couples with a building project, for one, and helping with farm chores during a surgical recovery period, for the other. These were not nude events, but the connection is that we'd have never met these new friends without social nudism.

Comment

Having been married for (now) just a bit over a year, it was a real pleasure to have my wife join me & acknowlege (sp?)the joy of being nude, even though we kept indoors. She even considered a trip to a nude resort.
                              I'm really looking forward to next summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X