The End of Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End of Summer

I always get bummed out this time of year. I think, "Where the hell did the time go?" Anyone else feel this way?

I guess it's because I know it's the begining of the end of my nude fun outdoors. I know, I know you can still go outside nude even in the winter. Maybe it's just a phsychological thing for me. I just start to feel kind of blue, cause it's like, man I didn't do half the things I wanted to do. Well I have to go now.

I will be going away soon for a couple of weeks, duty calls and all that. Anyone else here notice that the number of posts has gone down recently? Hey people get off your butts and post something!!!

I always get bummed out this time of year. I think, "Where the hell did the time go?" Anyone else feel this way?

I guess it's because I know it's the begining of the end of my nude fun outdoors. I know, I know you can still go outside nude even in the winter. Maybe it's just a phsychological thing for me. I just start to feel kind of blue, cause it's like, man I didn't do half the things I wanted to do. Well I have to go now.

I will be going away soon for a couple of weeks, duty calls and all that. Anyone else here notice that the number of posts has gone down recently? Hey people get off your butts and post something!!!

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Naked Bob 2:
      [qb]I always get bummed out this time of year...[/qb]
      Me too! Today, here in the UK, it seemed summer had come to an end - after several weeks of sunshine it's suddenly turned cold wet and windy. What a bummer!

Rik

Comment

Here in California's Central Valley, the weather has been just terrific, not too hot and not too cold. Sure, we still have a couple of warm days left, but overall, this is the best time of the year, when you can actually enjoy the outdoors without the unbearable heat of the sun. Before, it felt nice in the morning and evening hours, but during the day, the heat would drive, even the most true naturist, indoors. Now, you can enjoy the outdoors almost the entire day, considering you don't get burnt, which would be very easy.

During the winter months, I am nude some of the time, but not like the summer. I cover myself with a robe, but when the sun shines through the windows, the warmth of the sun makes being nude almost bearable.

Comment

Here in S. Michigan the weather is still great! It's supposed to be in the 80's this weekend, and I plan on being at Turtle Lake Resort. I can't believe that S. CA weather has turned bad. Be nude and have fun. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, yes, Rik, I meant to say that when I was in England from 67-69 it seems to me it was ALWAYS cold and wet, and the rest of the time it was too foggy to see what the weather was. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it is probably more than just the end of summer. I mean I always get like this a little sad but at the same time looking forward to the Fall season. This year I think I am more so than usual due to the annivesary of Sept 11. It has added a whole new dimension to this feeling. I am sure this is going to effect others even more as they relive those events.

Comment

We in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan are enjoying a wonderful summer that seems to keep on going. Swimming in Lake Superior in most years is a feat only for the very hardy. This year the water has been wonderfully warm and I have enjoyed many evenings of swimming nude. Because biting flies can really hinder the enjoyment, I have tended to go during the evening hours because the flies do not present a problem after dark. Mosquitoes have not been bad this year either. As the summer progressed the fly problem lessens and I have become bolder. I frequent a beach that is in a national forest and is not very heavily used. The lake shore is rocky, but there is an area of sand bottom if you walk far enough. I found that while leaving the populated area of the beach so I could be nude. This past Saturday, I took our two dogs with me and we enjoyed a naturist swim. The dogs are always naturist, by the way. I also had the opportunity to walk the beach nude and it felt great. I hope that I can get a few more swims in before it gets too cold, but the lake will stay warm for a few days even after the air cools. Most years we have snow by the end of September, so being naked out of doors has to be concentrated in just three months.

Comment

Working...
                X