People more likely to be nudists/naturists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People more likely to be nudists/naturists

I read somewhere recently that there were certain factors that increased your likely hood of being a nudist/naturist.
    I'm not sure if they were in particular order. The factors were; male, 30-45 and Aquarian (as in star sign). While obviously there are many other factors, has anyone seen or heard of this? I actually fall into all three groups.
    Thoughts?

I read somewhere recently that there were certain factors that increased your likely hood of being a nudist/naturist.
    I'm not sure if they were in particular order. The factors were; male, 30-45 and Aquarian (as in star sign). While obviously there are many other factors, has anyone seen or heard of this? I actually fall into all three groups.
    Thoughts?

Comment

Where did this info come from? Why not post the whole thing?

Hard for anyone to comment with so little information on the article.

Comment

Sorry I don't have the article, I posted it thinking that someone might have heard or read something like it. Guess not. I couldn't work out the poll questions ...would that work?

Comment

1 out of 3

I am male, 26 and a Scorpio

Comment

I don't have a link, but the TNS poll that they do occasionally said middle age, college educated, urban-living.

Comment

Working...
            X