Kids interview Steve Gough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids interview Steve Gough

Three kids, ages 9, 10 and 11, budding journalists all, were given the assignment of interviewing Steve Gough for the Peeblesshire News.

Everyone should read this article, published on September 5, 2003.

http://www.peeblesshirenews.com/news...d_Rambler.html

It was heartwarming to read their interview and see them approach the subject of Steve's nude walk with such maturity. This stands in sharp contrast to the immature behaviour of the authorities.

Steve was clothed for the interview. However, the kids accompanied him back to where he was restarting the walk. They were present when Steve took off his clothes. They asked permission to take a photo of him to prove that he had been in their town, then shook hands with him before he continued on his walk.

Gary

Three kids, ages 9, 10 and 11, budding journalists all, were given the assignment of interviewing Steve Gough for the Peeblesshire News.

Everyone should read this article, published on September 5, 2003.

http://www.peeblesshirenews.com/news...d_Rambler.html

It was heartwarming to read their interview and see them approach the subject of Steve's nude walk with such maturity. This stands in sharp contrast to the immature behaviour of the authorities.

Steve was clothed for the interview. However, the kids accompanied him back to where he was restarting the walk. They were present when Steve took off his clothes. They asked permission to take a photo of him to prove that he had been in their town, then shook hands with him before he continued on his walk.

Gary

Comment

Hey Gary, I just posted it in the Steve Gough topic before seeing it here. It was interesting, although I am not sure about one thing, is Jamie a girl or a boy?

I loved how they all followed Steve back to his starting point where he undressed. This shows that nudity is a non-issue for some. And I am going to assume that these three kids and their parents are all either naturists or are used to nudity in other ways.

Bob S.

Comment

Bob, the reason why I posted this item as a new topic was so that more people would be likely to see it.

I am curious to know how the three kids got this assignment. I didn't get the sense that they are nudists kids, but could be.

I'd like to know if there were any letters to the editor from people commenting on the kids' being allowed to do this.

Gary

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Bob S.:
          [qb].. is Jamie a girl or a boy? [/qb]
          Jamie is nearly always a male name in the UK - derived from James.

Rik

Comment

It amazes me how some 9,10, and 11 year olds can be so mature and understanding. Yet so many Adults won't even try to understand , simply because someone told them it was wrong.

Steve

Comment

I also think that it was very mature of the kids to do such an interview and show the positive of it all BUT who else is waiting for the hammer of the law to come crashing down on Steve for being nude in front of these kids? There's ALWAYS one righteous person waiting in the side lines with pen in hand....

Steve

Comment

Working...
              X