First time poster here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time poster here

I live in Alabama and there is a nudist park fairly close to where my wife and I live (Vandiver, Alabama) that we plan to go to in the near future. Both of us enjoy being nude around the house, and I have ventured out occasionally late at night to the mailbox or to sit out on the back deck at night enjoying the night air (although I have to be very careful about that since we live in a neighborhood). However, going to this park in Vandiver will be a first for us and we are both a little nervous about it. Anyway, I'll let ya'll know how it goes. We're actually both really looking forward to the freedom and the experience of visiting there, but like I said, we're just a bit nervous.

I live in Alabama and there is a nudist park fairly close to where my wife and I live (Vandiver, Alabama) that we plan to go to in the near future. Both of us enjoy being nude around the house, and I have ventured out occasionally late at night to the mailbox or to sit out on the back deck at night enjoying the night air (although I have to be very careful about that since we live in a neighborhood). However, going to this park in Vandiver will be a first for us and we are both a little nervous about it. Anyway, I'll let ya'll know how it goes. We're actually both really looking forward to the freedom and the experience of visiting there, but like I said, we're just a bit nervous.

Comment

Have fun, and while packing for this trip, take the following things with you:

2 towels for both of you, one to sit on and the other for either the shower or whatever may naturally occur without warning [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

An open mind...you may see things that are a bit shocking at first...we all do the first time unless we have been prep'd for the experience

Something to drink...in the summers heat, the one thing most often forgets to pack along is plenty of water...leave the booze at home...instead of rehydrating the body, alcohol adds to the dehydration of the body [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Sunscreen...and while there are lots of great ones out on the market, my favorites are those that are designed for being sweat proof and offer UVA-UVB protection of at least SPF 30. One of my favorites out on the market is Coppertone's Sport Spray(or Generic Substiute)...but this is the only one that isn't greasy and stays on even in the water without leaving an icky residue on the body [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

A hat for both of you...it is to easy to burn ones scalp and not realize it is happening until it is too late.

Something else I like to pack along for the beach is a simple spray bottle filled with plain water for when I get hot and want to cool off my outsides without having to go in the water.

Now for one of my favorite sunburn remedies [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Nothing beats good ol "Extra Virgin Olive Oil"...and just to add my own personal experience of forgetting to take my hat with me to the beach, I like many others out there sunburned my scalp pretty bad...so one of the first things I grabbed after I got home once I washed my hair was the olive oil and let it soak in real good...like overnight...the end result has been no pealing of any kind (anywhere on my body) I also use the stuff for dry and sunburnt skin year round. Besides being cheap, the stuff is good for the rest of ones body too, inside and out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

***One other bit of info, we often burn without even realizing we have been out in the sun way too long without enough protection and this is a tip definitely worth taking to heed guys "Do NOT Forget to sunscreen your private areas!!!" Nothing can be more embarrasing than to have a burnt Willie healing and all of a sudden need to scratch in the most inappropriate places and times like in front of someone you are trying to empress [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I very much appreciate your comments and suggestions, especially in regard to sun blocks. My wife and I are both in our 40s. I've had a problem in recent years with skin cancer, so I don't think certain outdoor activities would be a good idea for me. I've given up golf and other outdoor activities in the last couple of years. Having said that, I was looking for a nudist club that had indoor activities.

Btw, my wife and I really enjoy sitting out on our deck in the nude late at night! I can't wait to actually go to this park in Vandiver.

Comment

Good luck. You'll be amazed at how relaxing and wonderful it feels to be nude at a resort or with others. Acceptance, relaxation, freedom are the words that come to mind. Enjoy.

Comment

Gee, that sounds great. I'm sure you both will have a great time.
            I'm still trying to convince my wife to go with me to a nude social event. I'm sure there are some nearby. I'll find them, once she gives the go-ahead. Even if we found another couple or two to converse with at someone's home.

Comment

Working...
            X