X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientists Study Sandcastle Stamina

Here's some science you can use next time you are at the beach:
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science...eut/index.html

This could be a valuable article for the nudist movement.
    As kids,we enjoyed making sandcastles.
    There have been competitions where families or adults have made fabulous creations.
    The point is that this is a fun activity.

Perhaps, some clothes free beaches should have some competitions. The attached article gives the proper sandcastle recipe for success.
    The competitions would be widely publicized as a fun, comfortable (no sand in wet bathing suit)activity.
    It might attract more textiles to join in or even better-create new,clothing optional or nude beaches.

Comment

I agree with you NU!

Building sand castles is a fun actaivy for all ages from kids to adults, and having such compititions at nude beaches would be a great idea/good start to promoting that particular beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu:
        Perhaps, some clothes free beaches should have some competitions. ...It might attract more textiles to join in or even better-create new,clothing optional or nude beaches.
        I agree, too. Here's one from the beach next to the nude beach in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands. True artwork!

Comment

Wow, that is astounding!!!

Comment

We've been building sandcastles for 30 years, and it is somewhat scientific. Once we figured that out, it just because "the way we do it". We got really serious for a few years and built really big ones, like over 10 feet tall. Now we just play around, but still do some cool stuff.

This is one I built in the Bahamas last year. Just spent a little while one morning building it.

Barefoot-n-Nude in Texas!

Comment

Working...
            X