all over tan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all over tan

Many of us live in places where we can't sun bath nude and get a full body tan. I have started my full body tan without offending anyone. If you have a pickup truck, park in an area that gets most of the sun. if you live in downtown NY, good luck, but if you are in a little less populated area, try this. I park my truck in the yard, put down some blankets and a pillow and I have the best tanning room in the state, aunatural. You pick the time of day and a nice breeze helps, unless they are there no one can see you, and who cares you're in your yard, the only problem might be with two or more story neighbers. It works for me. My tan is comming nicely, now if I could just reduce the tummy. Later

Many of us live in places where we can't sun bath nude and get a full body tan. I have started my full body tan without offending anyone. If you have a pickup truck, park in an area that gets most of the sun. if you live in downtown NY, good luck, but if you are in a little less populated area, try this. I park my truck in the yard, put down some blankets and a pillow and I have the best tanning room in the state, aunatural. You pick the time of day and a nice breeze helps, unless they are there no one can see you, and who cares you're in your yard, the only problem might be with two or more story neighbers. It works for me. My tan is comming nicely, now if I could just reduce the tummy. Later

Comment

[b]

One pro-nudist arguement used often is the "all-over tan." But that repels me from nudism rather than drawing me to it, given that I can't tan. And an all-over burn doesn't really sound like my bag, baby.

Comment

The problems of migration! Europeans lived for 30 thousand years on a cold rainy continent and consequently lost most of the protective pigment in their skin. Then 500 years ago, many of them decided to move to where the sun will burn their skin. Ouch!

Good news, "Raised By", if you can't tan and you stay out of the sun, you won't have tan lines either! Your body will be a smooth even color. Beauty comes in every color of the rainbow. (Although I admit that I seldom see green people).

I would suggest that even for you that nudity is better for your skin than wearing clothes, as long as you and other pale folks stay out of the sun. A simple example: If you had to choose between sniffing the feet of someone who has worn shoes all day or sniffing the feet of someone who has been barefoot all day, which would you choose?

Comment

[b]
          I would sniff someone who's worn shoes, defenitely! I think the smell of sweaty feet is so sexy--I even have a perfume in that scent!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
          But seriously, I might be going to Germany in August/September and staying there for six months to a year, so if I'm lucky enough to get to a nudist gathering of some sort, I'll fit right in with the rest of the people who blind you when you look at them, hopefully.
          And yes, there are green people. Fred Flintstone has one hanging around his shoulder, and so do I. You may too, if you look hard enough.
          Oh, and for those people in New York, like mentioned in the first post, the roof of a skyscraper is a great place. Just watch for low-flying jets. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

to many people, the back of a pick-up truck is like a personal room that you can take with you where ever you go. lots of fun activities to do back there. i wish i had a pick-up so i could go to the drive in with it. as for tanning, it sounds ideal. you can prop yourself up with pillows and no-one would question what a guy is wearing in there unless they were on a roof or in a tree.

as for the stomach heading south, if you figure that one out, give me a clue. i found that if i do at least 10 sit-ups and leg lifts off the kids monkey bar every day, it stays under better control. and of course, stay away from the beer....

Comment

80 crunches a day is blown away by the six pack. Getting nude has giving my a real push to hit the gym more often and watch what I eat. I believe there's body acceptance, and then flat not caring and lettinng it all go. Don't get mad, I accept and don't judge anyone else, this is just the way I look at it for myself.

Comment

Body acceptance doesn't mean you lose interest in being fit and healthy. It means you stop obsessing about appearance and get on with your life -which often leads to being heathier and more fit; it did for me.

-Mark

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Trailscout:
                  [qb] The problems of migration! Europeans lived for 30 thousand years on a cold rainy continent and consequently lost most of the protective pigment in their skin. Then 500 years ago, many of them decided to move to where the sun will burn their skin. Ouch!

Good news, "Raised By", if you can't tan and you stay out of the sun, you won't have tan lines either! Your body will be a smooth even color. Beauty comes in every color of the rainbow. (Although I admit that I seldom see green people).

I would suggest that even for you that nudity is better for your skin than wearing clothes, as long as you and other pale folks stay out of the sun. A simple example: If you had to choose between sniffing the feet of someone who has worn shoes all day or sniffing the feet of someone who has been barefoot all day, which would you choose? [/qb]
                  wow you have completely blown me away, I'm 56 and still love the all over tan. What did you say??????

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Raised_by_She-Wolf:
                    [qb]
                    [b]
                    I would sniff someone who's worn shoes, defenitely! I think the smell of sweaty feet is so sexy--I even have a perfume in that scent!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
                    But seriously, I might be going to Germany in August/September and staying there for six months to a year, so if I'm lucky enough to get to a nudist gathering of some sort, I'll fit right in with the rest of the people who blind you when you look at them, hopefully.
                    And yes, there are green people. Fred Flintstone has one hanging around his shoulder, and so do I. You may too, if you look hard enough.
                    Oh, and for those people in New York, like mentioned in the first post, the roof of a skyscraper is a great place. Just watch for low-flying jets. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [/qb]
                    you are really out there, I live in NY state, we have no sky scrapers here.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by florida-david:
                      [qb] to many people, the back of a pick-up truck is like a personal room that you can take with you where ever you go. lots of fun activities to do back there. i wish i had a pick-up so i could go to the drive in with it. as for tanning, it sounds ideal. you can prop yourself up with pillows and no-one would question what a guy is wearing in there unless they were on a roof or in a tree.

as for the stomach heading south, if you figure that one out, give me a clue. i found that if i do at least 10 sit-ups and leg lifts off the kids monkey bar every day, it stays under better control. and of course, stay away from the beer.... [/qb]

Comment

don't drink beer, but 100 crunches and some other stuff are starting to help, thanx.

Comment

NWnude, you are absolutly right, I don't drink beer and I do work out daily, I agree it's body acceptance, that does't mean we have to look bad.

Comment

i hate working out, so i find it easier to stay away from bad foods. 100 crunches, a day?? wow, you must have six pack abs. that's kinda a funny saying, since if you drank a six pack, the abs would be hiding behind the beer belly. i prefer my ten to fifteen leg ups, did i mention i do not like to exercise.

naturism, to me, means being more in tune with your body, whatever size you are. as for me, i have always been skinny, so i try to remain that way. but that does not mean that others need to be or need to look like some pumped up supermodel....

Comment

What, no beer!?
                              Really, beer doesn't make you gain weight. It's how many calories you take in and don't burn off. I've been drinking beer for years and haven't gained weight. A couple Bud Lights don't hurt you.

Comment

Working...
                              X