Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Good Judgement in the Sun

To All You Guys,

I wanted to let you know how most of us females feel about looking at a guy both in clothes and in the buff.

First of all, a big turn off [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] , is a gut that needs some real exercise, and not of the remote control kind, in other words get off the couch and do something besides finger to button motion exercise...walk, hike, swim or whatever it takes to reduce the gut hanging over your belt... No matter how much money you make or have, you still are going to look like a dump and for someone to want to take a second look at you either clothed or nude, that makes a big difference.

*Note, first looks do count.

Second, good hygiene is another high priority on my list for taking another look...and this includes going to the dentist...the thoughts of returning a smile to someone who is need of serious dental work is not something I find particulary high on my list if he is single and looking for a date. Oh, and bathing is another very high priority...guys who smell bad in general also rarely make it to first base with most females.

And finally, guys if you really want to get a gals attention on the beach, tight bikini's are a big turn on for most females...note, leave the boxer type at home or somewhere else, if you want to score big with us females...otherwise enjoy being single for a very long time if this is one of your goals in life [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] Most of us females find a bulge in the suit a "BIG turn-on," provided it is not fully inflated/erected, on the beach or where ever most go to enjoy the sun.

I for one, do not necessarily find a nude body any more attractive that is in need of some help, than I do a body that is fully clothed, that too needs help in critical areas.

And finally, just a friendly reminder GUYS, there are far more of you looking for a nudist companion, than there are females looking for a male companion.

Oh, before I forget, use your best manners when approaching us females, most females tend to avoid the nude beaches because of the way we are approached...and no, the infamous line "I want you babe or whatever..." isn't going to score you any big bonus points either. Instead you good judgement in what you say with both your mouth and penis. A guy who has a erection when he first meets a gal who is new to nudism is probably going to scare her off faster than the erection came on.

Greensunshine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

PS,

One final word of advise Guys, now that it is too cold in most parts of the country, this is a perfect time of year to make use of your local gym or health club...and it is much cheaper in the long run than your local cable subsription...in other words "Use your entire body to exercise instead of your hand and wrist...the end results will be very pleasing to everyone including yourself [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

To All You Guys,

I wanted to let you know how most of us females feel about looking at a guy both in clothes and in the buff.

First of all, a big turn off [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] , is a gut that needs some real exercise, and not of the remote control kind, in other words get off the couch and do something besides finger to button motion exercise...walk, hike, swim or whatever it takes to reduce the gut hanging over your belt... No matter how much money you make or have, you still are going to look like a dump and for someone to want to take a second look at you either clothed or nude, that makes a big difference.

*Note, first looks do count.

Second, good hygiene is another high priority on my list for taking another look...and this includes going to the dentist...the thoughts of returning a smile to someone who is need of serious dental work is not something I find particulary high on my list if he is single and looking for a date. Oh, and bathing is another very high priority...guys who smell bad in general also rarely make it to first base with most females.

And finally, guys if you really want to get a gals attention on the beach, tight bikini's are a big turn on for most females...note, leave the boxer type at home or somewhere else, if you want to score big with us females...otherwise enjoy being single for a very long time if this is one of your goals in life [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] Most of us females find a bulge in the suit a "BIG turn-on," provided it is not fully inflated/erected, on the beach or where ever most go to enjoy the sun.

I for one, do not necessarily find a nude body any more attractive that is in need of some help, than I do a body that is fully clothed, that too needs help in critical areas.

And finally, just a friendly reminder GUYS, there are far more of you looking for a nudist companion, than there are females looking for a male companion.

Oh, before I forget, use your best manners when approaching us females, most females tend to avoid the nude beaches because of the way we are approached...and no, the infamous line "I want you babe or whatever..." isn't going to score you any big bonus points either. Instead you good judgement in what you say with both your mouth and penis. A guy who has a erection when he first meets a gal who is new to nudism is probably going to scare her off faster than the erection came on.

PS,

One final word of advise Guys, now that it is too cold in most parts of the country, this is a perfect time of year to make use of your local gym or health club...and it is much cheaper in the long run than your local cable subsription...in other words "Use your entire body to exercise instead of your hand and wrist...the end results will be very pleasing to everyone including yourself [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Intersting! Thanks for the enlightment, hope some others read and take your post seriously, I have heard the same things from my wife. Happy to say I pass on all points, maby that's why she has kept me around so long, 24 years. I believe I am definately in the minority, age 56 with a chest larger than my waist.
      Jerryg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow...my kind of woman!

Knows what she wants to say, says it well, and says it with a smile. And, she's a naturist/nudist...as a bonus.

Greensunshine...thanks. I watch guys struggle to figure out what they could do to improve their lives, and you delivered the message. Get out and use the body, get rid of the gut, and treat women as your friends on the planet...not conquests.

This thread could turn into another one of those incredible "body acceptance" discussions, but why bother. Body acceptance is far easier to manage when the body is as healthy and active as possible.

Stay naked...have fun.

Comment

Hey Green,

I couldn't agree more with most of the guys I have met who are late 30's and beyond, being a single female myself, it makes me wonder if after a guy reaches 40, what his goals really are...humm still thinking about this one...maybe some of you guys can help me out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Most of the guys (both nude and in textiles) I seem to meet, at the beach or where ever are, are in need of some serious hints on how to better make themselves more appealing to us females.

I find it very amusing, everytime I go into a store where there are magazines...it seems like one of the first things that seem to be of utmost importance to us gals, is how to keep a guy interested and or how to make ourselves look our very best [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] (blond digs out a mirror and checks to make sure everything is absolutely perfect before resuming her thoughts). Anyway, I never seem to see anything that jumps out at me in the mens section that boldly says "Here are the things that will keep that woman of yours interested in "YOU and only YOU" instead of the guy down the steet or wherever he is."

From what I seem to notice, the main focuses of your attention seems to be "How macho can You BE" excuse me, macho is cool, but than again, so is having pride in your appearance... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Or the magazines seem to be on some hobbie of yours...i.e. cars, trucks, or whatever it is that you are dinking around with for the moment...all that is great, but so again is a great looking body that catches our eyes... (blond thinks about all the great younger guys she has seen out on the beach in years past, who seem to have nice looking babe with them as she ponders "Whatever happened to them?").

(Blond once again digs out her mirror to make sure everything looks just right, before ending her thoughts on this subject).

Hey Guys (where ever you are), a "Great looking body, is a sexy body" , not mention much healthier body [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

So is anyone on for a walk on the beach next summer when the weather is nice [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I know speaking for myself and I suspect Green, we Gals will be a lot more willing to strike up a conversation if you look absolutely Devine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Another_blond_in_here

PS

Hey Gals,

I don't want any of you too fell like I am picking on the guys exclusively...I have met a lot of gals who too could stand to listen and follow Greens advise on attracting a great looking guy...or at least a nice guy for that matter [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Everyone,

It's me again,

I noticed that only 3 other people responded to this topic, and out of curiosity, I wonder if anyone else has wondered what and why some at the beaches and where ever one enjoys the sun, get approached in a pleasant and curtious way and others get bombarded with others looking for what appears to be "One Night Stands". And at the same time, the bulk of these individuals on the prowl tend to be over weight, or whatever that has a way of turning off the group of people they are in search of trying to meet. In addition, the moment these individuals sit down next or near their target (I might add, uninvited for the most part), the assumption is that the person they have chosen, is there to find or pick-up someone for sex... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

I know from experience, the guys I have met at such places would be far more interesting to chat with, "IF" sex, wasn't the main reason for their chosing to supposedly go out and enjoy the sun.

Sorry, if I have offended any guy who too is a sun lover and has had similar experiences with some of the gals who to, have gone in search of the same as the many of the guys I have met, have on the beach.

On second thought, I would love to hear/read what many of you guys have to say on/about this topic...maybe with some of what you have experienced could help some of us gals feel more at ease on the beach.

Comment

Greensunshine,

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying but it seems to me that your first post was all about what you think men should do to turn you on sexually (e.g "females find a bulge in the suit a BIG turn-on") and what things turn you off (e.g. "a gut that needs some real exercise") then in today's post you appear to be saying that you don't want men to be sexually atracted to you on the beach (e.g. "the guys I have met at such places would be far more interesting to chat with, "IF" sex, wasn't the main reason for their chosing to supposedly go out and enjoy the sun."). So what is it you want? Sex or no sex?

I'm sure you meant well but to be honest I found your original post insulting. Not becaue you're speaking your mind (I'm all in favour of that) but if it had been a male saying words to the effect that many of the females he sees at a nudist beach are fat, frumpy slags and that women should take more care of themselves if they want to be attractive to men, then the few females here would have been outraged.

I don't understand why women feel that it's perfectly OK to insult men but not the other way around. Haven't they for years been trying (with a high degree of success) to educate men to treat them as equals and not as sexual objects? Why then do they allow themselves say the very things they find so patronizing when said by men?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against people making themselves attractive and keeping healthy and obviously I'm not against people being sexually attracted to each other whether they're naturists or not, but this is not a naturist specific issue which is perhaps why so few people responded to it.

OK, rant mode off now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Rik

Comment

Maybe it's because some guys just don't care what a woman thinks (or anyone else, for that matter) about his physical prowess.

A lot of the time I'd rather play with my model trains than worry about whether I'm buff enough for some shallow woman.

Besides, haven't I heard over and over "it's what's inside that matters"? And what about this one: "He has a great personality"?

Just my opinion. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

bg

Comment

Okay here goes, I for one am in the age catagory you mentioned. I just turned 36 and I have always been an active person. But all of a sudden my body has decided to convert everything I eat to fat I'm about 10 lbs overweight. I work out like I used to but I guess I don't need the same amount of calories.

I am married and my wife is overweight so I don't worry about it much. I am not going to these places to pick up or impress anyone. I do find your original post somewhat offensive though I realize men have been using those same standards to judge women for a long time and like someone mentioned earlier thought that women were trying to get us to stop doing that all the time. You are more than just the sum of your parts after all.

If you want my advice I think you should start fishing outside of the normal pool for a while. Find an attractive guy in the non-naturist community to bring him to your club or beach. Most men take to nudity like a duck to water.

Finally we men are kind of lazy and it dosen't get better with time. The ones who are still available in their late 30's and so on are the ones someone else threw back.

Comment

hey sun,
                    get off the pedestal already,nudism is about how you feel,not how you look.

p.s. did you just get dumped or what

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by sw2sweendog:
                      [qb]hey sun,
                      get off the pedestal already,nudism is about how you feel,not how you look.

p.s. did you just get dumped or what[/qb]
                      Regardless of weather or not we may agree with someone, I really do not think that a personal "attack" does much for the image that we as nudist want to hold out. Nudist have vastly different views on many subjects, just as textile impaired people do and attacking one of our fellow nudist is not the way to advance our cause. At least, this is how I see it. Thank you.

Comment

Hey Guys,

I want to make this topic very clear, this is not aimed at one person specifically...but all guys who have and will ask in the future "What am I doing wrong when I go to the beach or wherever, and the females either aren't there, or if they are, why am I here alone and not partaking of their company, if they (refering to us females) are there alone?"

This has continually been a topic I have seen posted dozens of time where one of you asks "What can I do to change my situation, and not be here either alone or why is it that when she (refering to that special gal in your life," she refuses to take her clothes off?

I have more than once witnessed acts that I have found to be repulsive while trying to enjoy some rays on the beach by the very guys I aluded to in my original posting...and for those are guilty of these acts, I will once again say, "Use Good Judgement" when approaching us females in a public place...I am one who has no objections to a few extra pounds around the middle [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] , personally I find guys who are too skinny to be just as unattractive as those who are excessively over weight... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Finally, the biggest turn on for a lot of us females is a guy who has a mind that matches his body (remember first looks count) both clothed and in the nude [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] .

And Guys, I think I can safely say after sharing this topic with a number of my male friends, the same goes for us females...a beautiful body is no match for an ugly personality and visa versa.

Hope these pointers help some of you guys who are looking for some possible solutions.

Finally guys, if you want to make some additional brownie points with us gals when you join us on the beach [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] , please bring an extra towel for when things (erections sometimes occur that are beyond your control...nature sometimes has a way of getting in the way of using your best judgement), and your own blanket that is big enough for more than one, if you want us to join you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] where ever you elect to go and enjoy the sun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Greensunshine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You've made some very valid points, Greensunshine. However, there's a lot more to it than obnoxious or fat, out-of-shape men. For the short time I've been into social nudism, I've seen very few women that I look would twice at because they are HUGE--even if looking was my reason for being there which it isn't.

Most women my age that I see at the resort weigh a LOT more than my 180 pounds. It's not that I'm all that particular; I can't afford to be at my age--57 this coming April. However, I do prefer a woman small enough that I can get my arms around her, and few that I see are that small.

Also, as I'm sure you know--we men certainly do--there are a lot more men who are open and unashamed of their bodies than there are women. That's why there are a lot more men at the resorts than women--not because there are a lot of fat slobs sitting around doing improper things to themselves or being obnoxious toward women, though I'm sure that's one reason why some women stay away, and I can't blame them. I've had males want to get too friendly with me.

Yes, there are unfortunately a few men who are there only for unacceptable reasons. I've only observed one man playing with himself, but he was looking at the men at the time since there were no women near. When I looked his way he stopped what he was doing. I was told about another man doing the same thing--though it could have been the same one.

Instead of blaming us men for the lack of women's interest in being at nudist venues, let's tell it like it is--or as I see it anyway. Women are not all that interested in being nude except maybe with their husband or boyfriend, and some don't even care to be nude then. Few seem interested in being nude around totally strange men, and I admit there are a few men who are very strange. However, unless the place where I go is different, there aren't all that many men who are doing unacceptable things at the resort where I go because it isn't tolerated. Most of the men--and women--are SO fat that the water in the hot tub rises 3 inches when one of them gets in it, and I'm not exagerating. I saw this happen and couldn't believe that anyone would be that fat unless it's a physical problem over which they have no control.

Most Americans overeat and under-exercise, if they exercise at all. We tend to eat too much and all the wrong things. This is a general statement and not meant to include everyone. I know there are those who care about their bodies and their health enough to eat properly and exercise properly. The rest of us, however, love food too much to make that sacrifice. I'm a good cook and baker and enjoy doing both as well as eating what I make. However, I'm into a lot of low fat and fat free eating and eat very little high fat foods.

I am appalled at the condition so many people are in--men and women. They have no respect for their bodies or for the person in their lives who has to look at that body--or engage in love making with that fat out-of-shape body. I always wonder how two obese people can get close enough to do anything! I don't have a great looking body, far from it, but I refuse to be obese because I care too much about the only body I will ever have.

I am alone because I don't know any middle-aged nudist women who are unattached. I've always been shy about going uo to women for fear of being rejected, though I've been married and have two daughters and four grandkids. I don't want to waste my time with a woman just to find out she's not interested in nudity and won't even try it. I can't ask someone if she's into nudism before I even date her. That could be taken as sexual harrassment. Where I work they have zero tolerance for sexual harrassment.

So how does an unmarried man--I don't classify myself as single--who isn't fat or does obnoxious things toward women find someone when he can't just walk up and say, "Are you a nudist?" To me a single man is one who hasn't been married yet. I'm divorced because my first "wife" was unfaithful--something I don't believe in--, and my second "wife" constantly criticized EVERYTHING I said and EVERYTHING I did when she realized that I wasn't perfect like she was. The only critical thing I said to the second one, which I realize I shouldn't have said, was about her loud snoring, and I mean LOUD. Then she started sleeping on the sofa and criticized me CONSTANTLY.

The poor relationships between men and women are not entirely and always the fault of just the man. Catching and maintaining someone's interest is a full time job for both the man and the woman and requires a lot of time, patience, and love. Unfortunately, these three ingredients are too often missing. There's too much of "You have to make ME happy." It doesn't work that way. No one can make anyone happy; the responsibility for that lies within each of us to be happy or miserable. If a person's happiness lies with another person, what happens when that person doesn't make them happy?

First we have to care about ourselves before we can care about someone else. That includes our appearance and our conduct, whether nude or dressed. No one can say anything bad about my conduct. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about my appearance although I'm certainly not fat. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by greensunshine:
                            [qb]Hey Guys,

I want to make this topic very clear, this is not aimed at one person specifically...but all guys who have and will ask in the future "What am I doing wrong when I go to the beach or wherever, and the females either aren't there, or if they are, why am I here alone and not partaking of their company, if they (refering to us females) are there alone?"

Greensunshine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
                            I would just like to say that I think Greensunshine is attempting to provide assistance to all of us males out here. I believe her intentions are well and honorable and I really do not see any reason to attack her. If you disagree, at least disagree in a friendly way. Thanks

Comment

Frank, Since I was the last one to post before you, I assume that your post was meant for me. If not then I apologize for thinking so. I reread my post and saw nothing that could be taken as an attack on Greensunshine. I even agreed with her points.

However, I just wanted to add a man's viewpoint on the subject since she tends to make it sound as though men are totally to blame for women not being interested in nudity--at home or anywhere else.

I'm sorry if I get upset at women blaming men for whatever is wrong in a relationship, while sounding as though they believe that they are totally innocent and have done their best to make a relationship work. As I said, my first wife was a slut, pure and simple. The second one constantly criticized me until I got sick of it. They both went out and told everyone who would listen that it was all MY fault. I was young and inexperienced at being a husband the first time and made mistakes. I learned from those mistakes and bent over backwards trying to make the second work until I gave up.

It takes two to make a realtionship work. It's not all up to the man; the woman has to do her part. If, like Greensunshine says MEN tend to do, the wife or girlfriend lets herself go physically and is no longer interested in making herself attractive to the man, he will lose interest. The same goes for the man whose belly is bigger than his chest. He doesn't and can't bath properly because of all the fat that's in the way. He is no longer romantic toward her and SHE loses interest.

As for attracting someone, if you're even able to find someone who's interested in social nudism, a little effort has to be made to make ourselves attractive to them, and this doesn't apply just to women although women go to far more trouble trying to make themselves attractive to men. All the average man does is hopefully bath, use deoderant, comb his hair, maybe shave and not a whole lot else. Of course, there are tons of cosmetics and other things aimed at women to make themselves attract men, but very little aimed at men to attract women.

Greensunshine is right, as I said before, but as I also said, it's a two way street. There are a lot of women who take no pride in their appearance just as a lot of men don't. Personally, I've given up hope of ever finding a nice unattached woman nudist in her 50's, and I've lost any interest in caring how I look any more. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X