Winter nudity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter nudity...

The days of summer are slowly fading away unfortunately, and by the end of next month outdoor nudity will be a mere dream of the days of next summer.
    What are the alternatives for indoor nudity during the cold winter months?
    How may of you have winter indoor events in your own home?

The days of summer are slowly fading away unfortunately, and by the end of next month outdoor nudity will be a mere dream of the days of next summer.
    What are the alternatives for indoor nudity during the cold winter months?
    How may of you have winter indoor events in your own home?

Comment

Hi Turkisnudes,

I find your post to be an interesting venture to ponder.

For years as a nudist I lived in the concrete jungle and dreamed of having my privacy. I now live on a 200 acre ranch in the mountains of eastern Oklahoma. It is awesome and very private. We have just built our own air strip and are working on building a compound where we and our nudist friends can feel safe to enjoy nudism year round. We are considering having a Nudist Night where we can have a party once a month with lots of food, good movies, games and hot tubbing.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Brann

Comment

Even though the fall and winters in North Florida are very mild compared to other areas, we love the cooler weather so we can enjoy our hot tub. We live in a fairly conservative area so there aren't a lot of nude beach opportunities during the hot weather. Our hot tub is on our back deck and has its own privacy enclosure in addition to our yard being fenced. This allows us to enjoy being nude without worrying about the neighbors. We hope to meet other nudist couples in our area at some point but we're still fairly new here. Anyway, being naked and hot tubs seem to be made for each other. Best wishes to all. D&J

Comment

Working...
        X