what's this? (nudist calendar cover)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's this? (nudist calendar cover)

On the cover for the 2006 nudist calendar cover (see http://www.clothesfree.com/calendars.html and image below), what exactly are these blue "boats/canoe's" and poles? Is this is a new watersport?

On the cover for the 2006 nudist calendar cover (see http://www.clothesfree.com/calendars.html and image below), what exactly are these blue "boats/canoe's" and poles? Is this is a new watersport?

Comment

I think those are "idiot-proof" kiyaks, meaning they are hard to tip/sink, and the poles are paddles, but the angle in the photo makes them look like poles.

Could be wrong though.

Comment

Exactly right, and they are great for first-timer or recreational kayakers..
        Nudeinbama

Comment

Those are a heck of a lot of fun to use in the surf!

Comment

a nudist calendar should include visible vagenitals.

Comment

vagenitals? Even Google cannot do much with this word! And why three youngish pretty women, you would almost think it's the Pirelli calender of nudism? (hehe).

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Jason Lee:
                a nudist calendar should include visible vagenitals.

Yes, a nice tasteful presentation of healthy vegetables would be a great addition!

Naked Vagentables

-Mark

Comment

quote:
                  And why three youngish pretty women, you would almost think it's the Pirelli calender of nudism? (hehe).
                  That was my first thought, too. Is it a nudist calendar? Or a cheesecake pinup calendar, a la Playboy?

Comment

Allthough the girls do not describe average nudist they are much more beautiful and sell better than the men who write here like me.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure..just like the response to pretty young women avatars here on the forum...A calander of pretty young women will be picked over one with young healthy vagenitals...just as one of Yosemite will be picked over views of a garbage dump...

Comment

When i first saw that cover on INA's homepage, I thought it looked like a painting. It still kind of does.

"a nudist calendar should include visible vagenitals."

Why Jason? Are vagenitals that important to you? What about penitals? Nudism is simply doing everyday things without clothes. That picture looks perfectly fine to me, even without the vagenitals or assets.

Bob S.

Comment

All the women have lost their clothes somewhere, but their first priority is finding the kayak that the middle girl seems to be looking for.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Trailscout:
                            All the women have lost their clothes somewhere, but their first priority is finding the kayak that the middle girl seems to be looking for.

Maybe their clothes are in the missing kayak along with their vagenitals?

-Mark

Comment

It seems like such a fine day, perhaps the ladies will be alright with just two kayaks and not a thing to wear (literally).

Comment

Working...
                              X