Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netherland Naturist Poll (first time naked - where?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netherland Naturist Poll (first time naked - where?)

This is courtesy of michael regenmacher on the http://www.waldfkk.de/ board.

There is a poll on the Netherland Naturist (NFN - 70,000 members) site (http://www.nfn.nl/).

Where were you first naked:

In the Garten?
    In (Open/Free) Nature/Outdoors?
    In a Swimming Pool?
    At a Nudist Camp Site?
    At a Nudist Club?
    At a public Nudist Beach?

Michael makes the point that the particular details of the poll are perhaps not critical, however what is most poignant is that 'in the open/free nature/outdoors' is there as an option in the first place.

:-)

Rich.

This is courtesy of michael regenmacher on the http://www.waldfkk.de/ board.

There is a poll on the Netherland Naturist (NFN - 70,000 members) site (http://www.nfn.nl/).

Where were you first naked:

In the Garten?
    In (Open/Free) Nature/Outdoors?
    In a Swimming Pool?
    At a Nudist Camp Site?
    At a Nudist Club?
    At a public Nudist Beach?

Michael makes the point that the particular details of the poll are perhaps not critical, however what is most poignant is that 'in the open/free nature/outdoors' is there as an option in the first place.

:-)

Rich.

Comment

Public Nudist Beach

Comment

In a Swimming pool.

I was going to put the # 1 answer when I was Born? lol

Comment

If nude modeling in a university studio art class does not count as nudism, then for me the first time was in a nudist park.

Comment

My first time nude was during a swimming lessons as part of a Junior High School Physical Education class. In my case the answer to the poll would be in a swimming pool.

Comment

In (Open/Free) Nature/Outdoors

In the woods behind my parents house.

Comment

Skinny dipping in the stock tank -- North Central Kansas, early 40's.

Comment

In my back yard when I was about 5. Thats the first that I remember but there is a photo at age 2 months. Does that count?

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by richinud:
                    Michael makes the point (..) what is most poignant is that 'in the open/free nature/outdoors' is there as an option in the first place.

I am not exactly sure what you (or this michael) are trying to suggest? Think skinnydipping for example?! - that's probably for many a first experience with being nude with others in a non-obvious setting.

In addition you have to be aware that Dutch law explicitly allows one to be nude in public spaces ANYWHERE where it is not a "nuisance" to the general public, not just on officially designated nude places such as clubs, beaches etc. So it is not that strange at all that this option is on the list!

In fact, my very first nude experience was exactly like that (coincidentally it was in the US).

Comment

For me, public nude beach

Comment

For us, it was out in our backyard but to choose one of those provided, it would be the public nude beach.

Comment

My first time naked was at my local YMCA back in the 50es. At that time they required swimmers in their pool to do so in the nude. Sawdust

Comment

Resort.

Comment

I think of it as two seperate events.

As a kid I would skinney dip or sunbath nude in the backyard and isolated spots, all solo.

My first time nude in a mixed social setting was at Blacks Beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X