The Pleasure of Being Nude Even for a Short Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pleasure of Being Nude Even for a Short Time

I've had a very stressful week resulting in a 15 hour work day today. I was getting ready to put my dog in his crate a few minutes ago for the evening, but he wanted to go outside again.

I went out with him wearing my levis and was amazed that is was still so warm - over 60 degrees. I took my pants off & sat naked while he took care of his business & then brought him in the house.

Even though I was only nude outside 5 minutes, I feel so relaxed now that all of the stress of this week has faded. I prefer being nude in the sun, but it sure was great having just a few minutes outside this evening when all was quiet & calm.

I've had a very stressful week resulting in a 15 hour work day today. I was getting ready to put my dog in his crate a few minutes ago for the evening, but he wanted to go outside again.

I went out with him wearing my levis and was amazed that is was still so warm - over 60 degrees. I took my pants off & sat naked while he took care of his business & then brought him in the house.

Even though I was only nude outside 5 minutes, I feel so relaxed now that all of the stress of this week has faded. I prefer being nude in the sun, but it sure was great having just a few minutes outside this evening when all was quiet & calm.

Comment

tonight i was hanging drywall and installing insulation (nekid of course)and got all dirty and itchy. so i went outside at 10:00 p.m. and used the outside shower. it was nice out with a cool (for s. florida) breeze which kept me in the warm water. the stars were happy to see me out...

Comment

I had so many errands to run this morning that I got home later from work than I usually do. As usual, got naked as soon as I was in the door and now gotta get dressed to go out again.

It is great to get naked even if its just for a little while...even just a few minutes. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Being from the midwest, I know you have to make use of every (warm) situation you can. I just wish I had a more private back yard

Comment

Scott -- i so agree with that. Last saturday was absolutely beautiful. We went to the beach and i got to spend a little time naked... its amazing what just a little bit of naked time will do for your spirits!!

Comment

Beach Bum,

I just came in (shortly after midnight) from letting my dog out for his last run of the day. Even though it's in the mid 40s and we were only out for 5 minutes, I still enjoyed being nude. A little time is nice even when it's brisk outside.

Comment

Working...
              X