GOOD FRIENDS, FOOD, AND WEATHER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD FRIENDS, FOOD, AND WEATHER

sad to say got back from my last nude outing for this year. attended the superbowl volleyball tournament at white thorn lodge and had a great time. aside from the games going on i truly enjoyed visiting the different resorts that had groups attending. each group had their banner so you knew where they were from. the weather was hot but did not keep us from having a great time. already looking forward to next spring when they re-open to guest!

Good on you....it sounds like you had a great time. Its always sad to come to the end of summer. Its almost springtime down here...so Im looking forward to the beginning of a new season!plenty of club time...and beach visits..I hope!

Comment

I've been on vacation since friday and over the weekend had to dress to run errands. Monday after my wife got home from work I went out to the garage to work on a project, naked as usual. After awhile she came out and got in her van and assked me to get in so she could show me something. When I did she started the van hit the door opener and off we go. I said whats going on? Shee said I've got the next two days off so we're going to our friends(Jack and Sue) I found out their nudists also so you don't need to get dressed to go there. After an hour and a half drive here we are at their house and me with no clothes at all and 75 miles from home. We spent two great days with them and that was quite the experience so far from any of my clothes. When we got home this am I said what are you going to do for an encore on my next vacation? She said I'm already working on it.

Comment

PAPANUDIST -
        we are at their house and me with no clothes at all and 75 miles from home
        Great story, - even better than a surprise party that is a surprise - half your luck

JAMES

Comment

Once a month a guy in the local Richmond area has a party at his most beautiful estate where all guests are nude. The estate is all made by his hands and is simply fantastic. They have their own lake and the house is surrounded by a most magnificant garden of all kinds of fauna with paths all thru it leading to hot tub, sitting area, small guest house, and other places of interest.

The last 3 months he has had the most perfect weather for all this, the last one was threatened by rain but was a perfect day with sun and warmth. He will have one more next month and that will be the last.

Am most honored to have an invite to go and take advantage of each. We all bring a covered dish to chow down on so food is plenty as are nude friends.

Comment

rabid_calm; sounds like a wonderful place and good friends to visit. glad you have the opportunity to go and enjoy!

Comment

papanudist:sounds like a great spouse! nice surprise!!
              Originally posted by papanudist:
              I've been on vacation since friday and over the weekend had to dress to run errands. Monday after my wife got home from work I went out to the garage to work on a project, naked as usual. After awhile she came out and got in her van and assked me to get in so she could show me something. When I did she started the van hit the door opener and off we go. I said whats going on? Shee said I've got the next two days off so we're going to our friends(Jack and Sue) I found out their nudists also so you don't need to get dressed to go there. After an hour and a half drive here we are at their house and me with no clothes at all and 75 miles from home. We spent two great days with them and that was quite the experience so far from any of my clothes. When we got home this am I said what are you going to do for an encore on my next vacation? She said I'm already working on it.

Comment

Good Friends....

Papa,

I think most of us would say you're the luckiest man alive. While my wife goes nude at home all the time, she's not into social nudism. She's been with me in the car when I've been nude, but I would consider it a dream come true for her to tell me to get in the car nude, and drive 75 miles away with no back up clothing.

When did she join you naked?

Were you friends surprised to see you get out of the car nude?

Barefoot-n-Nude in Texas!

Comment

Well, I'd agree, you're a lucky man. Just before I came home today I called the wife to see how things were going. At the end of the conversation I suggested she be nude when I got home as she was working up in the office over the garage and had complete privacy. I didn't expect her to do it.

She didn't.

Oh well...

Comment

sounds like my wife...

The title says it all.

Originally posted by RichNH View Post
                    Well, I'd agree, you're a lucky man. Just before I came home today I called the wife to see how things were going. At the end of the conversation I suggested she be nude when I got home as she was working up in the office over the garage and had complete privacy. I didn't expect her to do it.

She didn't.

Oh well...

Comment

Our friends met us in the nude as my wife called when we were close, they were surprised to see me already nude. My wife didn't tell me till we got home that she haad back up shorts in the glove box for emergencies(such as if we got pulled over by the police) good thinking I told her.

My wife isn't into nudism as I am but she tolerates my love of the freedom. She did however wear just a tshirt nightgown with nothing on under it as she does at home. Thanks I do feel pretty lucky to have an understanding wife that I have. I wouldn't trade her for all the gold in the world, we've been married 23 wonderful years.

Comment

Originally posted by papanudist View Post
                        My wife didn't tell me till we got home that she haad back up shorts in the glove box for emergencies(such as if we got pulled over by the police) good thinking I told her.
                        This is why we need wives - to keep us out of trouble...
                        Last edited by Countryboy; 11-15-2008, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X