Video of London Nude Cyclists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of London Nude Cyclists

Here is an 8 minute video of nude cyclist in a London park.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

I guess that this is Hyde Park. Eh, Londoners?

P.S.
    If Stu stays away from San Francisco because of fear of seeing the "Naked Yoga Man", will he stay away from London because of nudity there? I doubt it. There is probably an occasional nude person in the city he lives in, also.

Thank you for the link. The video is not the best quality; however it is good enough to see that both the cyclist and the crowds seem to be having a good time.
    I know that there are some members here that participated in this ride. I wonder if they are able to identify themselves in the video.

Comment

why can't I be in something like that???????

Oh, thats right, I live in the US where that is not a good thing. LOL

Guess I will just have to go elsewhere to do that. Maybe next year I can go to SF or London

Comment

Thanks for the video. It looks like a blast. Was this the WNBR or some other celebration?
        Florida Cracker

Comment

Florida Firecracker states;
          Was this the WNBR or some other celebration?

Here is a video of the World Naked Bike Ride;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7CQC...elated&search=

Comment

YouTube would be 1,000 times better if people would use a tripod. Most of it is unwatchable.

Comment

There is probably an occasional nude person in the city he lives in, also.
              David - I live in one of the the most redneck coal mining towns in the UK. Nude persons in my town? Forget it - they'd get lynched!

As for London - the bike ride is very much an exception. Nude activists have tried to walk around London nude or be naked in London parks and have been given the option to dress or be arrested. I have no worries about going to London.

Stu

Comment

Too bad this can't be more common not only in the UK but the USA! Is harmless nudity.

Comment

Working...
                X