Life with a naturist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life with a naturist

Yesterday I was doing an electrical repair on the front of my house. It was a warm and beautiful Fall day, but obviously I had to remain dressed.

The repair turned out to be one of those annoying projects that every homeowner knows about: you think it will take 30 minutes and it ends up taking hours, because every problem you find leads to another problem.

Finally I was done, and triumphantly turned on the electricity only to find that it still didn't work. Nuts. At that point I was disgusted, fresh out of ideas, and in no mood to go further.

So I did the reasonable thing. I went in, got naked, went to the kitchen to pick up a drink, explained to wife what had happened, and took the paper outside to read. For close to an hour I was relaxing on the lounge. During that time my wife was in and out, and once brought me the phone to answer a call. She was fixing supper, and I was in her field of vision the whole time.

When supper was ready I went in, put my towel on the chair, and we enjoyed a liesurely meal together. Afterwards I helped clean up, and then left the room.

A few minutes later I returned to the kitchen. By this time it was dark outside, and getting chilly. She looked at me in my natural state, and asked, "Why did you take your clothes off now? It's getting cold outside."

AT first she wouldn't believe me when I told her how long ago the clothes came off. Then we had a good laugh, and she said, "I guess I don't even notice any more when you're not wearing anything. It's just the way you are."

P.S. Today I tried again, immediately found the new problem, and everything works as it should.

Yesterday I was doing an electrical repair on the front of my house. It was a warm and beautiful Fall day, but obviously I had to remain dressed.

The repair turned out to be one of those annoying projects that every homeowner knows about: you think it will take 30 minutes and it ends up taking hours, because every problem you find leads to another problem.

Finally I was done, and triumphantly turned on the electricity only to find that it still didn't work. Nuts. At that point I was disgusted, fresh out of ideas, and in no mood to go further.

So I did the reasonable thing. I went in, got naked, went to the kitchen to pick up a drink, explained to wife what had happened, and took the paper outside to read. For close to an hour I was relaxing on the lounge. During that time my wife was in and out, and once brought me the phone to answer a call. She was fixing supper, and I was in her field of vision the whole time.

When supper was ready I went in, put my towel on the chair, and we enjoyed a liesurely meal together. Afterwards I helped clean up, and then left the room.

A few minutes later I returned to the kitchen. By this time it was dark outside, and getting chilly. She looked at me in my natural state, and asked, "Why did you take your clothes off now? It's getting cold outside."

AT first she wouldn't believe me when I told her how long ago the clothes came off. Then we had a good laugh, and she said, "I guess I don't even notice any more when you're not wearing anything. It's just the way you are."

P.S. Today I tried again, immediately found the new problem, and everything works as it should.

Comment

We all have thoes days and it sounds like you did what was needed.
      setting around in the natural is my way of life when possible and after you relax you can then make the decisions needed to get it working again.
      Have a wonderful day and chill as ofter as possible.

Comment

GREAT story luvnaturism! Life as it should be. After all these years, I am more aware of having clothes on than not. Sounds simplistic, but I just don't notice any more myself! Happy Naked Fall!

Comment

That just proves the point that when people are used to seeing others nude they don't even notice.

Comment

hahahaha! great story. that's the way my wife sees me and visiting friends. it's natural to see us natural. problem solving should only be done in the nude.

Comment

So,the moral of the story:

When you have a problem you can't figure out the solution to, instead of getting stressed, get naked . . . and everything will work out fine.

Comment

Shocking story. I'm glad you found the problem. If you're like me, I won't rest until I finally get the problem solved (most of the time).

Thanks for sharing with us. I too, like to undress when it is time to relax, especially today. I had to crawl under a house to repair a gas leak. Very dirty. So when I got home, I jumped in the shower and stayed naked for the rest of the time (until someone shows up).

Great story.

Comment

My wife has said the same to me. "It doesn't take you long to get naked, does it"? "Dear, I've been naked for hours"! Very common conversation for us.

Comment

Great story and am glad the problem got solved. Hopefully your wife will soon join in.

Comment

For me it's get naked as soon as I get home.
                      Get dressed only when I absolutly have to.

My wife rarely even comments either way. But she helps keep watch in case someone that wouldn't understand happens to stop over.

The few people that do accept my nudity, rarely comment anymore either. Like when my Niece stopped over to pick up some boxes for her move back to College. I helped her pick out some boxes that would work for her. We talked about school. And she gave me a hug good bye. Just like she would have if I had been dressed.
                      It's good to be accepted.

Steve

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by shaybare:

Hopefully your wife will soon join in.

There's no problem with that. I'm a lucky guy.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story!

Occasionally the comment I hear from my wife that gets a chuckle is...."why do you have clothes on."

Usually, I have to remind her that someone will be knocking at the door any minutes and she runs upstairs to get dressed!

Comment

Fireprof.....you sound like us.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by krcNY:
                              Fireprof.....you sound like us.

Great minds think alike!

Comment

Working...
                              X