What does everyone think?

I have managed to add an avatar!

What does everyone think?

Comment

I would ... !

Comment

Would what?

Comment

It's the first time I've ever posted a picture of myself naked on any website. I hope that this has gone down well. Now all I need is a trip to a beach, resort or a swim night

Comment

I would ... converse with you face to face, despite your state of undress !

Comment

Glad to hear it!

Comment

Well done for posting your Avatar. It's always good to see who's posting, whether nude or not.

And nude is braver.

Comment

yeah, like I said, I've never done this before, but I have no hang ups and I'm comfortable in my own skin, so what the hell...

Comment

Is good to join in with your avatar.

is a bit worrying at first, but you get used to it.

Well done.

Pretty cool nude dude

Comment

Thanks mate! i was a bit worried that any full frontal I put up may show too much (there's another, I think you know which one) and get taken off, but looking at the others, it's ok to show a frontal nude shot. Strange to think that on a naturist website, I know, but like I said the other one frownsd on it for some reason

Comment

I posted my less-frontal AV when there were minors allowed in the Forums. These days I could change it to something more true to the spirit of nudism, but it is to damn cold outside to get a photo!

Terr, yours is perfectly fitting! Nothing beats a finely tailored 'suit.

BTW, this B&W was done with the least expensive digicam money can buy from W*mart. It cost me like $39 back in '99 and is literally no megapixels (like 640x480 'er what ever that old size is...). B&W color adjust and Blur (soften) by IrfanView freeware.

Comment

quote:
                          I posted my less-frontal AV when there were minors allowed in the Forums.

Ahem, there ARE minors reading this forum. It is not adults only.

Minors are not supposed to post here, but that is all.

-Mark

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Kev0:
                            Well done for posting your Avatar. It's always good to see who's posting, whether nude or not.

And nude is braver.

Could not agree more!

Comment

Mine was done on my phone. Not bad quality

Comment

Working...
                              X